Only you can prevent my problems ugh

• Thread starter WannaBeGreenThumbz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WannaBeGreenThumbz

First grow, I'm in coco n perlite and vermiculite, my system is the air cube flood and drain I ran Into what I believe was lockout and I flushed for the first time 2 days ago with clearex, I ran my system 4x (15 min each) then continued to water every 4-5 hours normally with clearex in the new solution and continued too do so for 2 days.
I was unaware of salt build up and the need for weekly - bi weekly flushes I'm in week 5 of veg in 5 gal fabric pots, with the pots being bigger than the bucket I've been taking a cup and wetting down the tops of the coco, I put clay balls on top to help keep things cleaner up top

My ph has been on point between 5.8 - 6.2
I did have a slight issue on one plant I'd found like 5 catapillers trying to cocoon and nibble underside of leaves it was limited too the one plant with bite marks, I have a jewlers loop and intensly examined 2 of the leaves tacoing up and could find no sign of pests, I only have a few lady bugs left patrolling however I just ordered 1500 more as I'm very nervous this could be some time of mite problem.

I'm using Lotus nutrients brand any tips and help will be appreciated, my Temps are roughly 70 - 75 I run humidifers, maybe I'm just tripping since it's my first grow but I'm defiently worried

Oh ya... before I forget twice maube 3x I have sprayed spinosad with a mister and also hit once with neem oil and soap in fear of pests

Only you can prevent my problems ugh
Only you can prevent my problems ugh 2
W

WannaBeGreenThumbz

After the flush my ppm say 118 my ph has been at 6 and sadly my water has 550 ppm "naturally" I bought a RO system 2onths ago and sadly already the tap and ro have the same ppm probably bought a junk 200 dollar RO.

I'm using silica blast, lotus grow, hydrogaurd and once a day I pour a shot Glass worth peroxide in my res 30 gallons

Latest posts

Top Bottom