Ontario seed bank plz help

• Thread starter doo-doo-man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mikeat7

I have had a terrible experience with ontario seed bank. I ordered the feminised white widow and ak-47 seeds from them. I got all in all about 20 seeds from him, not including the freebies he threw in. Only 12 fucking germinated and out of the 12 all but 2..let me repeat that..ALL BUT 2 , either turned male or hermapadite. I WAS PISSED!! I spent like 500 bucks on this shit, so I called and complained and dude tried to be cool he said" I dont like the feminised seeds becuse they are to problematic..(well why didnt you tell me that when I was fucking ordering them) but he offered to stand behind the seeds, and offered to send me a bulk pack of white widow(reg.) @ this point I have to much $, time and risk involved so I said O.K good end to a fucked up situation right...WRONG!!! He sent me some green seeds and out of the 50....40 DID NOT GERMINATE...You could push on the seeds after I took them out of the rockwool cube and they would be mush in your fingers, out of the 10 that did germinate, 2 are not going to make it and the rest well we will see. Has anybody else had bad dealings with them before? Will someone tell me who is reputable I just want to get good viable seeds for my money OF THE STRAIN I am purchasing, been thru that not getting what you pay for also. THANKS FELLOW FARMERS FOR ALL ADVICE AND FEEDBACK!!!!!!! the doo-doo man

M

mikeat7

Do not waste your money, time, or site on these clowns. Just ask them how feminized seeds are created. Their lack of knowledge will send you reeling....to someone who will not take pleasure in ripping you off. Two years in a row (my fault for going back and thinking they would want to correct their mistake) they sold non-feminized and blamed "environment" on getting 40% males in year one and 70% males in year two. The reason people talk shit about them is because of experiences like that.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Do not waste your money, time, or site on these clowns. Just ask them how feminized seeds are created. Their lack of knowledge will send you reeling....to someone who will not take pleasure in ripping you off. Two years in a row (my fault for going back and thinking they would want to correct their mistake) they sold non-feminized and blamed "environment" on getting 40% males in year one and 70% males in year two. The reason people talk shit about them is because of experiences like that.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/

Top Bottom