Oops, I need a Plan B!

• Thread starter NorCalGal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NorCalGal

NorCalGal

was planning on ordering LED blurple lights today in preparation of bringing my outdoor plants inside for flowering. I obviously should have "planned" better because three of my potted plants are at 80" and the ceiling is only 94". I know I should have topped them a long time (about 12 nodes) ago, and I promise myself to make the cuts next year, but I'm not sure what to do at this point. Now that everybody is home, I'm really concerned about trying to finish them up outside. I think they're in pre-flowering so one option might be to just give them a good topping. The other option is to bring the smaller ones in and put them under a blurple light and put the tallest three in a raised bed with an overhang that gets about 5 hours of light a day and figure out how to control the odor. In doing a quick bit of research at the cannabis university they mention both ionizers and carbon systems. I'm not sure how well ionizers could really control odors. So what are you using for air filtration? A final thought might be to try to bounce the lights off the ceiling and not put them overhead. Any and all suggestions appreciated.

Cubbies69

Cubbies69

was planning on ordering LED blurple lights today in preparation of bringing my outdoor plants inside for flowering. I obviously should have "planned" better because three of my potted plants are at 80" and the ceiling is only 94". I know I should have topped them a long time (about 12 nodes) ago, and I promise myself to make the cuts next year, but I'm not sure what to do at this point. Now that everybody is home, I'm really concerned about trying to finish them up outside. I think they're in pre-flowering so one option might be to just give them a good topping. The other option is to bring the smaller ones in and put them under a blurple light and put the tallest three in a raised bed with an overhang that gets about 5 hours of light a day and figure out how to control the odor. In doing a quick bit of research at the cannabis university they mention both ionizers and carbon systems. I'm not sure how well ionizers could really control odors. So what are you using for air filtration? A final thought might be to try to bounce the lights off the ceiling and not put them overhead. Any and all suggestions appreciated.
Carbon filters
In all 3 grow and cure areas
Dont smell anything until 1 of there areas are opened .
Happy grows

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi make sure your plants are pest free before your move look very closely to the underneath of the leaf . Regards OD.

NorCalGal

NorCalGal

Hmm, I presumed that kind of training had to have been done quite a while back.

Fred Ziffle

Fred Ziffle

I had issue with tall one so I pinched the stem even though it was little bigger than wanted but pressed hard and bent it over in half and stem split but is doing awesome still💯
Here's another I did and all's good!

Top Bottom