Ooze Bloom From Advanced Floriculture...

• Thread starter Radio_Dread
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Radio_Dread

Anyone using this? i am into my 5th week of flower and like 3rd day of using this stuff. Havent really noticed much results. Its really expensive stuff. I paid $48 for a 300ml bottle of it. :damnhippie:

R

Radio_Dread

oh it says that it is a flower enhancer... what does that really mean? it is to be used in mid bloom. weeks 4-6.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
I use it, but I got it for free! cant really say if it makes a difference yet, I hear its supposta boost resin production...
I use the yellow bottles with the whole H&G line and have been getting some great quality/yields so far, would like to see what would happen if I dropped the yellow bottles from my feeding schedule but like they say if it aint broke dont fix it...

R

Radio_Dread

yeah it is the yellow bottle with a bee and some honey comb on it. yeah i have only been using it for 3 days so far so i cant really tell i difference yet either. im glad to hear it boost resin production.

R

Radio_Dread

well now i have been using the ooze bloom for 5 days now and boy can i really tell a differnce in mid bloom. the buds doubled in size over night it seemed. I would reccomend giving this stuff a try. esp if you can get a free sample!

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
well now i have been using the ooze bloom for 5 days now and boy can i really tell a differnce in mid bloom. the buds doubled in size over night it seemed. I would reccomend giving this stuff a try. esp if you can get a free sample!

Used it last run and im using it this run I am also using a few of there other lines,Its good stuff its more expensive but it goes a long way you use less then other products that do the same...JACK

N

noone88

I use Pre and Roots bloom for vegging. I use Ultra bloom for faster flowering sets. I also use Final Bloom to finish.

Ultra/Phat are expensive to use. I have the bottles, but haven't had a chance to use it. I don't know how much of a difference it will be.

Between days 30-50, you'll see the biggest growth in your flowers as long as you use a bloom enhancer.

I'm not completely sold on Phat/Ooze. Product specs can be found here:

http://www.yellowbottles.com/produc...trients-additives-bloom-stage/phat-bloom.html

http://www.yellowbottles.com/produc...trients-additives-bloom-stage/ooze-bloom.html

Lots of fancy terminology, but they use a lot of fulvic, vitamins, and amino acids in their products.

M

mdcanna

Ultra bloom

Just some insight, I used Ultra bloom on my crop and there were lots more BUDS than the last batch...it might be expensive, but there is a reason behind the madness.

N

noone88

Same results here. Ultra Bloom resulted in faster flower sets for me, within first 7 days of 12/12. Previously it was 10 days. Not sure how much that matters though in total yield (more flower sets, less weight per flower, or less flower sets, more weight per flower)

It's mainly because of the seaplant and alfalfa extract I believe. The rest of the stuff in Ultra Bloom (humic and B1) should be part of a good nutrient program anyways (like Pure Blend Pro).

Pre Bloom is similar to Superthrive and i'll be phasing that out.

I'm still on the fence on Final Bloom.

I'll be testing out Phat/Ooze soon.

R

Radio_Dread

I have only recently started with ooze bloom on this grow and it really made a differnece in what seemed like over night. I read somewhere you should see reults in as little as 5-6 days of use and i could tell around 4 days. so i would reccomend it to anyone. It is rather pricey tho.

Latest posts

Top Bottom