Opinion on how much longer until ready?

• Thread starter TONKAMAN77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TONKAMAN77

TONKAMAN77

This is a 9 week blueberry auto. My first seed so lots of trial and error. My others are much bigger and younger. a dwarf for sure. How much longer would you say she has to go? Any educated guesses?

Opinion on how much longer until ready
Opinion on how much longer until ready 2
TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

Most people judge by looking at the trichomes. If you take a pic of the plant under normal daylight,focused in on the buds and trichomes....someone will be able to help you.

I can't tell what color the trichomes are in the pic but to me the Buds and pistils look like they need more growth,so it doesn't look ready yet.

But like I said, a different pic with better lighting and I can give a better answer

TONKAMAN77

TONKAMAN77

Most people judge by looking at the trichomes. If you take a pic of the plant under normal daylight,focused in on the buds and trichomes....someone will be able to help you.

I can't tell what color the trichomes are in the pic but to me the Buds and pistils look like they need more growth,so it doesn't look ready yet.

But like I said, a different pic with better lighting and I can give a better answer
Thanks for the advice. I will take pics under normal light and add them.

TONKAMAN77

TONKAMAN77

This is a 9 week blueberry auto. My first seed so lots of trial and error. My others are much bigger and younger. a dwarf for sure. How much longer would you say she has to go? Any educated guesses?
Here are some photos in normal light. Please let me know your opinion with how much longer. This is a Blueberry Autoflower dwarf plant. Thanks

20211001 203819
20211001 203832
20211001 203842
20211001 203912
TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

Most of the pistils are still white.
Leave it growing until about 80 percent of them have turned orange,then take a look at the trichomes on the bud itself.
If you see some amber,snip it down.

TONKAMAN77

TONKAMAN77

Most of the pistils are still white.
Leave it growing until about 80 percent of them have turned orange,then take a look at the trichomes on the bud itself.
If you see some amber,snip it down.
Thanks brother!

TONKAMAN77

TONKAMAN77

It's shimmery though. This was the first plant I've ever grown and it looks like I'll get 1 nug about 4 inches long and a couple of 1 inch long nugs. Should I continue feeding it flower nutes or start flushing it now? Not sure what the last steps should be. I have 3 others that are still in veg that are looking much bigger and nicer. 2 blueberry and 1 Skywalker OG Auto. I have 2 more Skywalker OG Auto seeds, 3 Bubblegum Auto, and 3 Zkittles OG autos that I plan on starting when these 4 plants are done. 4 plant limit here in Virginia. Thanks again for any and all advice.

20211008 203241
TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

I don't think it will grow much bigger than it is,so you would probably be fine feeding it plain water for the rest of its life....save the nutes for other plants.

Have any pics of your other plants??

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Here are some photos in normal light. Please let me know your opinion with how much longer. This is a Blueberry Autoflower dwarf plant. Thanks
Dwarf? How long has this been growing? Never seen one this small. Honestly I would like similar seeds. I think a quick auto flower might be interesting in my system. See how fast I can grow the smallest plant if that makes sense.

TONKAMAN77

TONKAMAN77

Dwarf? How long has this been growing? Never seen one this small. Honestly I would like similar seeds. I think a quick auto flower might be interesting in my system. See how fast I can grow the smallest plant if that makes sense.
It started really slow for whatever reason. This is 10 weeks. It was supposed to be much faster. A buddy gave it to me from Growers Choice seeds because he either had discount or freebies.

TONKAMAN77

TONKAMAN77

I don't think it will grow much bigger than it is,so you would probably be fine feeding it plain water for the rest of its life....save the nutes for other plants.

Have any pics of your other plants??
I'll do that. Thanks. I'll try to post some pictures of the others today once I get back. I would love to hear other opinions.

TONKAMAN77

TONKAMAN77

Here are photos of my others. The first and third pictures are from 8 week blueberry autos. I see stipules but not any pistils yet. Could these be male or photos instead? They are supposed to definitely be flowering by now. The second picture is a 2 week old to day Skywalker OG Auto. She's doing very well and growing how I thought the Blueberry Autos would grow. They were much smaller at 2 weeks old. I really don't have an option to go 12/12 to try and flip them because these are closet grows in with 2 other Autos. Any feedback and/or advice is much appreciated. I've learned a ton from this community and come a long way since starting. They are soil (Mother Earth) indoor/closet grows using PhD water and Big Blooms and Buds nutes, under 2 450 true Watt Multi Spectrum LEDs.

20211009 203003
20211009 203011
20211009 203016
20211009 203026
20211009 203104
20211009 203104
TONKAMAN77

TONKAMAN77

Just watered that plant in 3rd photo (8 wk blueberry auto) that's why there is a little droopiness. I've been extremely careful not to over water. Working from home I check them a few times a day. Oh they are on a 18/6 lighting schedule. Temps are from 73-78....80 max during day with 50% humidity and between 69-73 at night. Small fan in them keeping air well circulated. They smell nice at least!

TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

If the blueberry autos are at week 8 and you don't see any pistils,its almost guaranteed they are actually photoperiods. Usually autos will show some flowers in the 3rd to 5th week,
I don't think there are any auto strains that take 8 weeks or more to show sex.

If you want to keep all the plants and have the time and space in the tent. I would keep running things the way they are and see if the blueberry happen to start flowering in the next couple weeks,if they don't....start training or topping them and keep them in veg until your Skywalker autos have decent buds on them....then switch to 12/12.
Running autos with 12/12 will decrease yield,so thats why you let them grow as much as possible before flipping lights so that your blueberries will start flowering too.

I've grown a couple autos and photos together,the autos went half their life with 20/4 lighting and the final half with 12/12....I still got alright yields

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Those are from red assed Stems. Is that normal growing indoors? Just curious.

Top Bottom