Opinion Please

• Thread starter K1ngkyle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

K1ngkyle

I'm a little confused on the red hair ratio , and do the bubbles on the tricombs turn Amber or just stalks?
And how obvious is the Amber color when looking thru loupe

Opinion please
Nugg

Nugg

Na.. red hairs don't mean much...and yes it's the Amber color most go by...if you see your plants every day you will notice that they will soon look whiter? Guess that's how I describe it...that's the Tris becoming cloudy....then little over a week after that they start to get darker looking....this is just a over all observation ...that's when I start looking close at the tri's...to me the pic you showed looks weeks away from harvest..like 3-4

K

K1ngkyle

Fair enough.
I have another question , when they do start turning Amber is it a fast process , for instance if there are just a few Amber tri don't he rest turn Amber really quick after that , or is the process still a slow one?
Oh and thank you I appreciate the insight

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

If you have a plant that flowers for 9 maybe 10 weeks.your plant will be at maximum resin production about week 6/7 but just about all resin heads will be clear but as big as they'r going to get.over the next 2/3 weeks most of the resin heads will start to slowly degrade at first turning milky then Amber. I try to harvest wen around 1/3 of my Resin heads are Amber and the remaining mostly milky but if u prefer a heavier body stone let the plant go until at least half are Amber and if u prefer a more heady high chop wen most are just milky.its just down to personal preference

Nugg

Nugg

Fair enough.
I have another question , when they do start turning Amber is it a fast process , for instance if there are just a few Amber tri don't he rest turn Amber really quick after that , or is the process still a slow one?
Oh and thank you I appreciate the insight
About 10 days from milky start to Amber start

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i take mine when i get the first sign of amber,get a speedy buzz,good for a speedy mind if you dig,let them go to amber and you be melted in your chair at night hahaah

K

K1ngkyle

Hot snot!
Just to be clear,
I only have like 6 ambers as of yesterday .
I'm gonna look at them again in about 30 mins .
So be prepared I'll be back.
And that's a big 10-4 on the speedy mind.
I totally dig

Latest posts

Top Bottom