Opinions appreciated

• Thread starter Creswell
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Creswell

Creswell

Hi- I’m on my second grow in coco under fairly powerful cfl lighting (400w split blue/red) I’m growing white widow x big bud from Seedsman Seeds.

I’m using canna nutes with final EC/pH of 800/6.0. Temp is 22-24C and humidity is 50%.
Plant is nearly 4 weeks from germination.

The leaves have some deformities and only have three fingers. Not sure what’s going on- any help appreciated!

Opinions appreciated
Opinions appreciated 2
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hi- I’m on my second grow in coco under fairly powerful cfl lighting (400w split blue/red) I’m growing white widow x big bud from Seedsman Seeds.

I’m using canna nutes with final EC/pH of 800/6.0. Temp is 22-24C and humidity is 50%.
Plant is nearly 4 weeks from germination.

The leaves have some deformities and only have three fingers. Not sure what’s going on- any help appreciated!
Welcome to THCfarmer, Looks like you have a little bit of heat/light stress going on. I would avoid spraying them with water especially under high lighting. Sometimes seedlings can look a little funky until they settle in its not something I would be to concerned about at this point.

Maybe start a journal under the grow diaries section so you can track your grow for future reference and others can follow along to help and learn.

Last edited:
Top Bottom