Opinions: light, heat, bugs, or maybe genetics

• Thread starter Toohighmyguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

I have no clue how to simply format this this article. I may actually get the correct post on the right thread this round. Third time's a charm. Lol. I tend to yap a lot. But after two earlier books I wrote in messages instead of post. My dumb ass is going to try very hard to keep it simple. Hehe. Really I'm just looking for some opinions, thoughts, or reasonings as to what I'm missing. I search for knowledge.
Opinions light heat bugs or maybe genetics
Began with 12 🌲. But since I talk to much we won't get into strain conditions and so forth. But for the most part. Happy little girls, temperature controlled. Moving on. Moved 9 outside to my grow shed. I kept 3 in the house witch is now my control group
Opinions light heat bugs or maybe genetics 2
Opinions light heat bugs or maybe genetics 3
So my control group as it seems. Looks like they appears to be growing good. They are currently at day 19 of flower. I'm preying these girl don't go south on me. Like what I'm about to show. I'm sorry this is dragging on.
Opinions light heat bugs or maybe genetics 4
Opinions light heat bugs or maybe genetics 5
Opinions light heat bugs or maybe genetics 6
Opinions light heat bugs or maybe genetics 7
Opinions light heat bugs or maybe genetics 8
Opinions light heat bugs or maybe genetics 9
Opinions light heat bugs or maybe genetics 10
Top pic the last 3 girls in grow shed. From about two to for weeks Moved 6 into the yard flushed them and going to see if they can be pushed back into veg for some experimenting 🤯. Pic two and three plant on left. Pic four and five center plant. Pic six and seven right plant. It's just about over.
Opinions light heat bugs or maybe genetics 11
Last pic, last girl with any amount of pistils. As you can see the top is starting to change on her. The weather been dropping liquid sunshine. So the girls are tucked in and covered. Love in southern US. Temperatures been 80-90°. Told everyone I can't shut up. Just looking for any kind of knowledge from the knowledgeable. If I have run my educated fellow tokers off. Please, somebody take the wheels from this motor mouth.

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

I have no clue how to simply format this this article. I may actually get the correct post on the right thread this round. Third time's a charm. Lol. I tend to yap a lot. But after two earlier books I wrote in messages instead of post. My dumb ass is going to try very hard to keep it simple. Hehe. Really I'm just looking for some opinions, thoughts, or reasonings as to what I'm missing. I search for knowledge.View attachment 1251978Began with 12 🌲. But since I talk to much we won't get into strain conditions and so forth. But for the most part. Happy little girls, temperature controlled. Moving on. Moved 9 outside to my grow shed. I kept 3 in the house witch is now my control groupView attachment 1251987View attachment 1251988So my control group as it seems. Looks like they appears to be growing good. They are currently at day 19 of flower. I'm preying these girl don't go south on me. Like what I'm about to show. I'm sorry this is dragging on.View attachment 1251995View attachment 1251997View attachment 1251998View attachment 1251999View attachment 1252000View attachment 1252001View attachment 1252007Top pic the last 3 girls in grow shed. From about two to for weeks Moved 6 into the yard flushed them and going to see if they can be pushed back into veg for some experimenting 🤯. Pic two and three plant on left. Pic four and five center plant. Pic six and seven right plant. It's just about over.View attachment 1252018Last pic, last girl with any amount of pistils. As you can see the top is starting to change on her. The weather been dropping liquid sunshine. So the girls are tucked in and covered. Love in southern US. Temperatures been 80-90°. Told everyone I can't shut up. Just looking for any kind of knowledge from the knowledgeable. If I have run my educated fellow tokers off. Please, somebody take the wheels from this motor mouth.
This problem is happening at all bud sights. Some pistils completely gone. While the rest are just about gone. Haven't seen no bugs yet. But I'm no expert on nights either. Somebody just help me understand. Haven't come across this problem in the couple of runs that began me journey here.

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

I believe the 6th pic from the top is a male. I believe you are pollinated and will probably have alot of seeds.
It's definitely possible. But pick 5-6 from top same plant. If you notice pic 5 pistils are at the point where about to die and shrivel up. All began budding normally. Then just out of nowhere they seem to, in a sense appear burnt and burned to the catylist. Have more pics, but it just seems weird the buds just quit growing after two weeks and went bald top to bottom. As I said I'm new at this hobby. So thank you for your input.

mjab702

mjab702

It's definitely possible. But pick 5-6 from top same plant. If you notice pic 5 pistils are at the point where about to die and shrivel up. All began budding normally. Then just out of nowhere they seem to, in a sense appear burnt and burned to the catylist. Have more pics, but it just seems weird the buds just quit growing after two weeks and went bald top to bottom. As I said I'm new at this hobby. So thank you for your input.
Yes that's what happens when bred the pistils sort of shrivel up after. Its still weed ....just seedy weed. Still beautiful plants but looks like a "hermie" got you.

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

I'm seeing signs of possibly russet mites. The blistered leaves could be caused by heat or light stress, but look like russet mite damage. Are the plants in the shed under close intense light? The one that looks male looks like it's got it bad, maybe that's why it hermed, if it looked female before. Some clearer close up pics of the orangish buds? Do you have a 100x scope to looked for mites? Are you spraying them with something, I see some wet leaves?

Madmax

Madmax

They apper to b seeds pods.so there either a nanner or nanners on the plant ..i cant really see it properly..it has n tox aswell so mybe thats the reason..its stressed out.

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

Yes that's what happens when bred the pistils sort of shrivel up after. Its still weed ....just seedy weed. Still beautiful plants but looks like a "hermie" got you.
Thank you for your insights. Trying to learn the tricks of the trade. I'm just a noob.

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

They apper to b seeds pods.so there either a nanner or nanners on the plant ..i cant really see it properly..it has n tox aswell so mybe thats the reason..its stressed out.
Yeah I flushed 4 days ago thinking I had a nutrient problem. The weird thing is this happened to 3 strains. I looked for hours for bugs and banners. With no luck. Let me try to show a pic or two with better view.
IMG 20220609 082150
See no hairs. Looks like a cancer patient. Girl scout cookies
IMG 20220609 082127
This little girl trying to push another round of Pistils. After they died off like first pic. Hellfire OG. I believe the pic you're looking is a blackberry moon rock
IMG 20220609 081907
This plant took off like a rocket ship from day one. Sorry I talk to much and type to slow. But let me see if I can show a bud that hasn't progressed to this point.
IMG 20220604 080820
Thank you for your time my guy. You are truly appreciated.

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

I'm seeing signs of possibly russet mites. The blistered leaves could be caused by heat or light stress, but look like russet mite damage. Are the plants in the shed under close intense light? The one that looks male looks like it's got it bad, maybe that's why it hermed, if it looked female before. Some clearer close up pics of the orangish buds? Do you have a 100x scope to looked for mites? Are you spraying them with something, I see some wet leaves?
Don't have that type of magnification yet. I'm a noob. If I can see spider mites would l be able to see these other mites. This and heat were my first thoughts. As quick as they died off is what's stumpping. I have a couple of plants that actually looked like they are trying to put out new Pistils. Thank you for all your input. It's helping me get all my ducks in a row. Even if one or two go stray. But let me give a pic or two to let you get another angle.
IMG 20220605 075049
I don't notice any nanners. But, I am half blind. Every where a pistol should be coming out of catylist have dried and shriveled up. Thank you for the knowledge kind one.

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

You won't be able to see russet mites with your eyes, you need 100x magnification. It could be heat or light related, do you have them under HID lights or is it really hot? You really need a scope to verify what's going on, I think it's an infestation.

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

I believe the 6th pic from the top is a male. I believe you are pollinated and will probably have alot of seeds.
Yes sir that is correct. Bud's have shut down before and trichomes have formed. So where I have a problem in my pea brain is. Even if it my girl was impregnated their bellies would start poking out. Mine are more like an old person and shriveled up. Lol Pistils died and recessed into catalysts. But I will let you ponder over this pic of same plant. Thank you sir for being so kind and giving a noob some knowledge
IMG 20220609 081907

Thank you kind sir. I guess I'll write it of as a little lost, but knowledge gained. Just might go Frankenstein on her and put her outside in the corner of the Mayor's yard. Bad joke, my town doesn't take to kindly around here for us adult growers of such a wonderful plant.

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

Not 100 sure of what's really going on. Due to the fact my Hellfire OGs have started producing Pistils again. It went from this.
IMG 20220605 181504
To this
IMG 20220609 115135
Then things really got ugly
IMG 20220609 115315
So after a flush and some loving. This is where things stand today
IMG 20220617 084824
Unfortunately my GSC haven't responded the ways the Hellfire OGs have. So I picked off the dud buds and trying to reveg. Just to see if they outgrow this problem like the Hellfire OGs. I would like to thank everyone for their time, patience, and knowledge. Enjoy today's toke.

Top Bottom