Opinions of first grow? Cali strain is unknown.

• Thread starter Esko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Esko

Esko

This is my first grow. I did mainline for 4 colas. The vegetative state was only for about 1 month so the plant is small. Just want opinions on the overall plant structure, health, and appearance. The smell is tropical, citrusy, and sweet. Some purple hues at top of main colas. Open to constructive criticism. Thanks.

Opinions of first grow cali strain is unknown
Opinions of first grow cali strain is unknown 2
Opinions of first grow cali strain is unknown 3
Opinions of first grow cali strain is unknown 4
Opinions of first grow cali strain is unknown 5
Opinions of first grow cali strain is unknown 6
Opinions of first grow cali strain is unknown 7
Opinions of first grow cali strain is unknown 8
Opinions of first grow cali strain is unknown 9
Opinions of first grow cali strain is unknown 10
Opinions of first grow cali strain is unknown 11
weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
They look pretty good - but it is rather impossible to see important characteristics with the grow lamps you use as lighting for your photos. If you are looking for health feedback - please use a broadband ( white light ) light source for photos. True color rendition is important for plant diagnosis.

Esko

Esko

They look pretty good - but it is rather impossible to see important characteristics with the grow lamps you use as lighting for your photos. If you are looking for health feedback - please use a broadband ( white light ) light source for photos. True color rendition is important for plant diagnosis.
I
I will take some more with white light. Be on look out. Thank you!

Esko

Esko

Here are the pics under white light. Open to ideas and recommendations.

20200526 091911
20200526 092145
20200526 092254
20200526 092304
20200526 092310
20200526 092344
20200526 092425
20200526 092455
20200526 092539
20200526 091920
20200526 091930
20200526 092028
20200526 092035
20200526 092057
20200526 092553
20200526 092125
20200526 092603
20200526 092138
Esko

Esko

Nice!!
Reminds me of cookies🧐
Thank you for your feedback. This is my first one. I believe I am about 3 weeks from harvest. Wanted to see if everything looks good and healthy. Other than some small imperfections on leaves. Which I believe it may be from nute burn. It smells really sweet and it's super sticky.

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
Those are pretty good results for a first time @Esko
Time to start reviewing those curing threads. That process needs to be well planned before you get to finish day.
It can be easy for a beginner to lose much hard won quality in the curing process. Good work!

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Here are the pics under white light. Open to ideas and recommendations.

Welcome to The Farm @Esko! I hope you find it receptive, useful and friendly as that is certainly our goal!

Very, very nice work!! I don't think they are ready to chop yet, but i certainly agree it is time to start reading the harvest & curing material and making required purchases. Don't forget a drying rack of some sort. I didn't think about it until after i made my first cut then had to scurry and ended up with some mildewed buds. Just a few, i dried extra buds on a sheet in the bottom of a basket, and did not provide enough air movement underneath.

Happy Growing! 🍻 😎

Esko

Esko

Time to start reviewing those curing threads. That process needs to be well planned before you get to finish day.
It can be easy for a beginner to lose much hard won quality in the curing process. Good work!
Thank you! I appreciate your feedback. I guess I have a green thumb. Time to celebrate! Lights up sunset sherbert joint. I still have about 4 more weeks or less to chop. I've been studying the dry and cure process. I'm excited!

Esko

Esko

Welcome to The Farm @Esko! I hope you find it receptive, useful and friendly as that is certainly our goal!

Very, very nice work!! I don't think they are ready to chop yet, but i certainly agree it is time to start reading the harvest & curing material and making required purchases. Don't forget a drying rack of some sort. I didn't think about it until after i made my first cut then had to scurry and ended up with some mildewed buds. Just a few, i dried extra buds on a sheet in the bottom of a basket, and did not provide enough air movement underneath.

Happy Growing! 🍻 😎
Thank you for your feedback. I am proud of my work and to recieve great feed back. Made my day. Going to smoke some ghost of to it. Yes I am 6 weeks from switching 12/12. So I would say about 4 weeks to cut down. I am keeping track of trichomes and pistles. I will definitely do more research on the dry/cure

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Thank you for your feedback. I am proud of my work and to recieve great feed back. Made my day. Going to smoke some ghost of to it. Yes I am 6 weeks from switching 12/12. So I would say about 4 weeks to cut down. I am keeping track of trichomes and pistles. I will definitely do more research on the dry/cure

Cool. I'm In! 🍻

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Hey I’m on my first grow and if my buds look like that period I’ll be happy. Good stuff!

Top Bottom