Opinions on Aglex bar fixtures?

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hey guys what’s your opinions on the Aglex brand bar style fixtures? I’ve been looking up and down at smaller companies, big names, and just looking for some more information on these fixtures. Thanx fam

P

p.k.calhoun

So far they seem ok but I am not at all a expert. I am looking for other opinions on the matter as well. I hope they are what the specs specify. I have ordered light meter to test them and read their reading.

Microstraincollector

Microstraincollector

I just got the M240- I'll let you know when I clean up and set up the next run... I will say I didn't care much for their COB fixture. Put off too much heat for my set up.

P

p.k.calhoun

The par meter readings seem to be true to what the spec par spread sheets say. I purchased a $150 quantum par meter just to check the umol²/j-¹ readings of the cheaper LED lights. AGLEX is ok and so is SONLIPO lighting. Honest opinion SONLIPO LED are better option than AGLEX. I purchased the SONLIPO lights that have built in timers and it also has "sync"ode.so you can daisy chain several together all to work off the first lights timer. They also have a really neat function called "sunrise mode" it turns lights on at 10% and gradually increases brightness to full power within 30 minutes and it does the opposite 30 minutes before sunset to mimick sunrise and sunset to promote healthier growth instead of going from total darkness to full bright and vise versa. It eliminates the instant shock to the plants each morning and each night. It is an option that you can turn on or off.

Top Bottom