Opinions on my plant

• Thread starter Jonjere5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jonjere5

I got some advice yesterday which I appreciate, the pics were from a few days ago so I’m reposting with pics from today. It’s been cold and rainy here in SE MI and I’m worried if I don’t harvest soon I’m going to get bud rot. Plus the yellowing has me nervous as well. Any feedback is appreciated. I’ve checked the trichomes with my magnifier on my phone and they look to be still clear. I want to let it go another week but I don’t want to lose it!

Opinions on my plant
Opinions on my plant 2
J

Jonjere5

Thanks guys it’s the second plant I’ve grown so I’m still learning. I appreciate the replies!

P

phuckle

based on that roofline next to the plant, looks like it would be easy to set up some 2x4 stilts and put a big tarp out and over the plant. might be worth doing so that you don’t feel like you’re smoking hemp!

BudBogart

BudBogart

My plants are getting rained on right now. We don’t harvest till the plant is finished to avoid major disappointment later on. Plants are made to get rained on. I don’t like using an emergency plastic cover for the plants. Invariably condensation occurs under the plastic, plastic touches buds, etc.
If I feel the need, I take a leaf blower and blow the branches and buds after the rain let’s up. Good luck 👍🏽

J

Jonjere5

My plants are getting rained on right now. We don’t harvest till the plant is finished to avoid major disappointment later on. Plants are made to get rained on. I don’t like using an emergency plastic cover for the plants. Invariably condensation occurs under the plastic, plastic touches buds, etc.
If I feel the need, I take a leaf blower and blow the branches and buds after the rain let’s up. Good luck 👍🏽
I was thinking about using a hair dryer lol

K

Ktownorganic

I also use a leaf blower after a heavy rain, works very well as long as your careful not to over do it. I stand back 5-10 ft and use the lowest speed setting. It also helps to show if you have any pests hiding.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
let it go a week but watch it like a hawk. Every day, inspect every bud for rot until harvest. If you see rot anywhere, chop it before it spreads.
The yellowing is totally normal.

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

let it go a week but watch it like a hawk. Every day, inspect every bud for rot until harvest. If you see rot anywhere, chop it before it spreads.
The yellowing is totally normal.

like @Dirtbag said, LIKE A HAWK.

Top Bottom