Opinions on my plants structure

• Thread starter sonygarden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sonygarden

sonygarden

Hey all. First time undertaking a fully solo grow. Ive learned lots in the past, but still have a lot to learn. Im learning a lot about plant structure, and how to really get the best out of the plant. So I snagged a few pics and curious if anyone would like to chime in on their thoughts of how things are looking. Im also learning as much as i can about topping/fimming and training techniques.. Ill have plenty of room in a greenhouse so i want to do my damndest to make it a success. :)

Received and transplanted clones into 1 gallon pots march 8th
Transplanted into ocean forest soil, with some myco sprinkled in the potting hole.
These will eventually end up in 15 gallon pots in a greenhouse to light dep.
Right now they are vegging under just 4 ft x 4 bulb t5 lights. (working with what i have at the moment, hoping to upgrade)
strains-- blue tags= southern oregon berry, orange tags = crippler skunk

thanks for looking :) Ill include a few pics of just the plants so you can decipher whats going on with the structure and growth, and then ill throw in some pics of the yet to be transplanted new clones, and the rest of the shabang. maybe something catches someones eye. But overall i THINK im doing ok

Opinions on my plants structure
Opinions on my plants structure 2
Opinions on my plants structure 3
Opinions on my plants structure 4
Opinions on my plants structure 5
Opinions on my plants structure 6
Opinions on my plants structure 7
Opinions on my plants structure 8
Opinions on my plants structure 9
Opinions on my plants structure 10
Opinions on my plants structure 11
Opinions on my plants structure 12
Opinions on my plants structure 13
Opinions on my plants structure 14
Opinions on my plants structure 15
Opinions on my plants structure 16
Opinions on my plants structure 17
Opinions on my plants structure 18
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey sony, Looking really good.....

Are they all purchased clones and none from seeds ?
Pop some seeds on your next grow , you will learn a lot

What flower lights are you considering ?
You probably need a plan soon.....

sonygarden

sonygarden

Thank you! Kind words go a long way. They are all purchased clones, and as the old story goes, all came with baggage. But through diligence and staying on top of it I’ve so far successfully fixed/stabilized the issues. So as of tomorow, I will be spreading them out a lot more and adding more t5 lights. This is simply what I have right now as I’m doing this under someone else’s dime. Trying to make the best of it. Ideally by may they will be ready to go into the greenhouse, so I was HOPING the t5s would last, especially if I spread the plants out and add more lights. Otherwise, someone recommended some cheap 315w cmh
Lights. I know i have what it takes to pull this off. Every day I just chip away at what’s in front of me. Tonight I read a ton about what kind of plant structure and shape is ideal for various grows. As I said they will end up in 15 gallon smart pots in a light deep greenhouse. So I’m hoping to train them to bush out more and get a uniform canopy. Thanks for your input!

Latest posts

Top Bottom