opinions on next grow

• Thread starter doo-doo-man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
doo-doo-man

doo-doo-man

getting ready to start next grow I want a POWERFUL INDICA that i can manipulate to stay short. I grow indoor, and just want a couple of opinions...thanks from the doo-doo-man

S

sensei13

Go with something closer to pure indy like Bubblegum, The Hog, or Alaskan Thunderfuck, if you look around the strain guides, the breeders, or even with google you can usually find the average growth height.

doo-doo-man

doo-doo-man

thanks for the advice sensei13. I really appreciate it

S

saltr

Definitely second the Bubba, especially for manipulation!

JH420

JH420

I'll third the Bubba, I'm on week 3 and I don't think they've stretched more than an inch.

W

waverunner_21

where might one find real genuine bubba beans???

doo-doo-man

doo-doo-man

well its an overwhelming response bubba kush will be my next grow. Thanks to all fellow farmers for the advice. JH420 your post is EXACTLY what I want!! Ive been wanting to try my hand @ the KUSH anyway now I got to be like waverunner and find AUTHENTIC, VIABLE.....beans! Bad deal with last seed bank. I would lol but that wasnt funny how they did me. Thanks again fellow farmers

doo-doo-man

doo-doo-man

Thanks so much chicken I really appreciate it. IF you read my post on oSB you see how my last endeavor was jacked up. It good to be in a place where farmers look out for farmers. Again Im not best but Im willing to learn. Thanks again......

S

songbird420

Hey DDM, u might want to look into fugu kush and afghan widow by the mota militia. Both which can be purchased here. Sorry to hear about ur troubles man, keep ur business in-house with Logic and he'll take care of u dude.

W

waverunner_21

yo doo doo man, let me no if you find any thing viable/real and il do the same, sorry to hear that you got knocked. god damm wat a bummer

Latest posts

Top Bottom