Opinions on nutrients...

• Thread starter beanz240
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

beanz240

Awesome people thanks for all the responses and info. Right now i think i'm going to go with the Botanicare line, as i know the store has that, and maybe something cheap. Also i'm going to order some Canna products. Thanks again folks

M

mnm5683

I have read good things about homebrewed teas working great and very cheap. I have heard some wise advice in the past, "You have to find what works for you", I have only used General Hydroponics and Canna and prefer the Canna so far, but I fully intend to try many other methods. And my first harvest was with the General Hydroponics and I was very pleased with it, but I can tell by the growth since changing over to the Canna line that it will be the better option for now. I do want to try the homebrewed teas, I have a worm compost box waiting to be brewed into some tea for me to do a test grow to see if I prefer it to the others, sure be cheaper, my worms only compost leftovers from the kitchen and junk mail and flyers. Some of the tea recipes I have read about only use a few tablespoons of this to brew a gallon of tea and a day or two to brew. I would suggest trying a few different nutes to see what you prefer.

B

beanz240

I usually use my home made tea/tonics. I am doing side by side comparisons with everything i try. I love my homemade but i can't say i'm getting the most if i don't try others, right?

J

John Ditchweed

in soil i have tired aged old organics and botainicare and loved both products........ I still use a botainicare line but not in soil triflex is the best nutes I have used yet..... I have used AN A+B, Flora Nova, and GH three Part but the triflex stuck

Latest posts

Top Bottom