Opinions on some of Ace's gear

• Thread starter boatbum850
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
boatbum850

boatbum850

Am interested in aquiring their Malawi , Golden Tiger & Panama . Ideally if I could find breeders packs that should insure enough chances to find some keepers . Open to sources other than Ace if genetics are sound . Cannabiogen also has a Panama that IIRC hasn't been worked as much as Ace's . Unfortunately neither will ship to US . All authorized sources either Canada , UK , Spain etc . Last year I experienced that due to shutdowns most were out of stock . Any ideas ?

Ponky

Ponky

I've always gotten my orders. They've always germinated. Some of the strains did drop fem seeds. Can and US. Not a lot to choose from but it is what it says it is. Ordered half a dozen strains in the past.

boatbum850

boatbum850

Appreciate it but I want strains I named also want regs no fems or autos .

Moshmen

Moshmen

Appreciate it but I want strains I named also want regs no fems or autos .
Search around the farm here, there are guys straight from the island slingin seeds sorry can’t remember their handle but I’m sure they can be found with a little digging

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Am interested in aquiring their Malawi , Golden Tiger & Panama . Ideally if I could find breeders packs that should insure enough chances to find some keepers . Open to sources other than Ace if genetics are sound . Cannabiogen also has a Panama that IIRC hasn't been worked as much as Ace's . Unfortunately neither will ship to US . All authorized sources either Canada , UK , Spain etc . Last year I experienced that due to shutdowns most were out of stock . Any ideas ?
Tried Malawi and Panama from Ace, both excellent.
Panama was my favorite, lovely lemon smell and great sativa effect, strong but positive and social.
I may have a few regular Panama seeds left, will look tomorrow and sent you a message.

Top Bottom