Opinions on "Terpinator" nutrient use for resin build up.

• Thread starter Chronic_Ontarian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chronic_Ontarian

Chronic_Ontarian

I would love to hear expert opinions on Terpinator 0-0-4 nutrients. Would it be ok to mix Advanced Nutes Big Bud with Terpinator. I am using 30mls of terpinator to 1 gallon of water. I was thinking a 5mls of big bud with 20mls of terpinator. Before I do so, tell me to stop if its a bad idea!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Both are bloom boosters in a sense.

Big bud is P and K some other little goodies.

Terpinator is basically some goodies and K in the form of potassium sulfate. Makes me laugh when you see the words organic and the main ingredient listed is potassium sulfate.

It all depends on your base nutrients but unless you understand how they affect ratios I would not bother with them. Imo using both would likely cause you issues.

H

HippieOsea

Both are bloom boosters in a sense.

Big bud is P and K some other little goodies.

Terpinator is basically some goodies and K in the form of potassium sulfate. Makes me laugh when you see the words organic and the main ingredient listed is potassium sulfate.

It all depends on your base nutrients but unless you understand how they affect ratios I would not bother with them. Imo using both would likely cause you issues.
If my base nutrients is Advance nutes Micro grow bloom , its seems like not good if we mix it together right cause An base is strong enough.

Ps. Sorry for bad English

B

BHolmes030

I would love to hear expert opinions on Terpinator 0-0-4 nutrients. Would it be ok to mix Advanced Nutes Big Bud with Terpinator. I am using 30mls of terpinator to 1 gallon of water. I was thinking a 5mls of big bud with 20mls of terpinator. Before I do so, tell me to stop if its a bad idea!
I used terpinator and this is what I got. 4th grow attempt since I started.
20211113 090122 remastered

B

BHolmes030

I used terpinator and this is what I got. 4th grow attempt since I started. View attachment 1229940
I'm new to growing. This was my 4th harvest. First time of using terpinator and I modified my rdwc system with sprayers for a makeshift aeroponics that I run 24/7 . I used a lot of light in a 4 ft tent. With 4 plants and maxed out the nutes. It worked well.

Top Bottom