Opinions on time fram of harvest

• Thread starter Dano110
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dano110

How much longer should I wait? I have a jewelry loop coming soon to get a close look.

20220803 171638
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

You are at a bit of a crossroads. The white hairs should be red or brown before you make a decision based on trichomes, so you have plenty of time. But the plant doesn’t look super healthy which indicates harvesting sooner. Got a pic of the whole plant?

D

Dano110

You are at a bit of a crossroads. The white hairs should be red or brown before you make a decision based on trichomes, so you have plenty of time. But the plant doesn’t look super healthy which indicates harvesting sooner. Got a pic of the whole plant?
It's not healthy. I've made rookie mistakes in the beginning. The a transition from outside to a tent just before flower was a shock and seemed to make the issue worse. I'll get full plant pic

PK1

PK1

Supporter
i'm not even sure that plant is doing anything to get to harvest. Looks like she is on hault.
Tell us a bit more about your grow, plans so your next round can be a better success

D

Dano110

It's not healthy. I've made rookie mistakes in the beginning. The a transition from outside to a tent just before flower was a shock and seemed to make the issue worse. I'll get full plant pic

i'm not even sure that plant is doing anything to get to harvest. Looks like she is on hault.
Tell us a bit more about your grow, plans so your next round can be a better success
Honestly didn't intend to actually grow, but I found a seed in some medical Jack Herer so I decided to plant it. I gave it miracle gro,, a few times. Was told that was a no no after it was too late. Had nothing but water the past month and a week. It's slow but is filling out. I need a few tools to measure ph in water and so on.

20220803 174123
PK1

PK1

Supporter
well at least you have a tent and a light.
You gonna need bunch more stuff to grow things properly. OH, and throw that mircle bs away. That stuff has nothign mircle about it. 😂 😂

freezeland2

freezeland2

You gonna need bunch more stuff to grow things properly. OH, and throw that mircle bs away. That stuff has nothign mircle about it. 😂 😂
Truth

• Haha
Reactions: PK1
D

Dano110

Lol. For the next grow, I have Fox Farm ocean forest soil, the 3 pack fox farm nutrients. Got some 5 gal cloth bags. 1 more light, with it should cover my 32x32 tent. What other things should I look for?

D

Dano110

Lol. For the next grow, I have Fox Farm ocean forest soil, the 3 pack fox farm nutrients. Got some 5 gal cloth bags. 1 more light, with it should cover my 32x32 tent. What other things should I look for?
I do have 2 seedings coming up. Lemon OG Haze. And 1 that's a month or so old, it's green crack I think. I was hoping this Jack Herer would produce so I could get the others started on longer light schedule inside the tent. ATM they are in the house with a light.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
you need a good PH and EC pen. amazon stuff goes for about a month more or less if you tread it nice. Blue lab, hanna these are more expansive but it last a deckade.
Choice is in your hands. What are you doing to keep VPD/enviroment in proper conditions? heater, air fans, humidfyer, defhumidfyer?
LoL, list goes on

sambapati

sambapati

PH test strips, something for pests and something to pump oxygen into your water for 24 hours before using

D

Dano110

you need a good PH and EC pen. amazon stuff goes for about a month more or less if you tread it nice. Blue lab, hanna these are more expansive but it last a deckade.
Choice is in your hands. What are you doing to keep VPD/enviroment in proper conditions? heater, air fans, humidfyer, defhumidfyer?
LoL, list goes on
At the moment just the exhaust fan. When I transferred to the tent, I put a fan, the plant didn't like it. It wilted down, I took ut out, it came back to life. My water has been sitting out with open air 24hrs before using. Humidity hasn't been an issue, until the past few days was staying around 45% now since rain has arrived, it's trying to run 65%. I have ac running some, it helps drop it down into the lower 50%. Should I give it any nutrients like the fox farm tiger bloom or big bloom?

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Since you started this on a lark with bagseed, maybe just chalk this up to learning. If you want to get good at this, plan out the next grow and have the minimum at least on the shelf in terms of tools and such, and you will look back on this plant and laugh.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
I think @Moe.Red has a point, i'd suggust to read some of the journals who also run FFoF with FF nutrients. This gives you a perfect idea of what ya need and how the nutriants work.

looking at the substrate right now it looks like soft dirt? not sure what that is but to me it looks like watering that substrate will become like clay

D

Dano110

Cannabis doesn't really grow well in soup :)

View attachment 1267961

Welcome to the farm 🌲 I highly recommend checking out the thread that @Moe.Red just put together: https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/a-collection-of-the-best-threads-at-the-farm.141113/

Check out a couple grow journals, read a few articles and get yourself in the right space for the next run(s)!
The dirt is very fine sandy clay. I understand it's not idea, but it is what it is. This is why I'm here to learn. Thanks for your input.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
The dirt is very fine sandy clay. I understand it's not idea, but it is what it is. This is why I'm here to learn. Thanks for your input.
did you take any clones from this or do you have more seeds?

D

Dano110

Since you started this on a lark with bagseed, maybe just chalk this up to learning. If you want to get good at this, plan out the next grow and have the minimum at least on the shelf in terms of tools and such, and you will look back on this plant and laugh.
I agree. I'm just trying to get through this one best I can. I have ph pen and on order. As a first tool lol. The dirt is clay, sand, topsoil from my garden. Just natural soil that was there. Like I said this wasn't actually a planned grow, just happened and didn't want to kill the plant
did you take any clones from this or do you have more seeds?
I have more seeds of a few different strains, I have 2 seedlings now about 2 inch tall they are Lemon OG Haze. 1 that's Green Crack that's probably 8" tall. Think I will give it away and focus on the 2 seedlings. They are in Fox Farm soil.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I agree. I'm just trying to get through this one best I can. I have ph pen and on order. As a first tool lol. The dirt is clay, sand, topsoil from my garden. Just natural soil that was there. Like I said this wasn't actually a planned grow, just happened and didn't want to kill the plant

I have more seeds of a few different strains, I have 2 seedlings now about 2 inch tall they are Lemon OG Haze. 1 that's Green Crack that's probably 8" tall. Think I will give it away and focus on the 2 seedlings. They are in Fox Farm soil.
My feeling is nothing good is happening to the cannabinoid levels right now. It’s a judgement call but you might just wanna chop now and you get what you get. I wouldn’t expect much when you smoke it tho but there will be something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom