Opinions welcome, could this plant go another 2 or 3 weeks?

• Thread starter Sillyman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sillyman

Sillyman

could this plant go another 2 or 3 weeks ...opinions welcome...this strain is auto og kush from bulkseedbank

Opinions welcome could this plant go another 2 or 3 weeks
Opinions welcome could this plant go another 2 or 3 weeks 2
Opinions welcome could this plant go another 2 or 3 weeks 3
Opinions welcome could this plant go another 2 or 3 weeks 4
Opinions welcome could this plant go another 2 or 3 weeks 5
Opinions welcome could this plant go another 2 or 3 weeks 6
Wolfe

Wolfe

Wouldn’t hurt to take it another 2, it looks like it has some time left. Then you can decide if you want to take it further from there. Sometimes people like to check the trics also and see the development from clear to milky, Amber, and then opaque. Some say the most potent time to harvest is when the trics are mostly Amber. Personally, I like to harvest a little more when they are milky and just turning Amber. It’s up to you for what you prefer, sometimes when you harvest at different times it can have different effects on the stone. Hey great job!

Sillyman

Sillyman

Wouldn’t hurt to take it another 2, it looks like it has some time left. Then you can decide if you want to take it further from there. Sometimes people like to check the trics also and see the development from clear to milky, Amber, and then opaque. Some say the most potent time to harvest is when the trics are mostly Amber. Personally, I like to harvest a little more when they are milky and just turning Amber. It’s up to you for what you prefer, sometimes when you harvest at different times it can have different effects on the stone. Hey great job!

20200817 154620
20200817 154626
20200817 154632
20200817 154637
20200817 154640
Sillyman

Sillyman

Its turned out really shite weed was proper gutted, after making it into a monster arrrg

bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

Its turned out really shite weed was proper gutted, after making it into a monster arrrg

Live and learn, the buds looked decent and the extra time looks like it was needed. What happened that caused the quality to be so low? Poor drying and curing? Also you can always make edibles and topicals with bud that isn't what you want to smoke, I make an infused oil with the lower quality larf and it gets me the best sleep of my life.

Sillyman

Sillyman

Live and learn, the buds looked decent and the extra time looks like it was needed. What happened that caused the quality to be so low? Poor drying and curing? Also you can always make edibles and topicals with bud that isn't what you want to smoke, I make an infused oil with the lower quality larf and it gets me the best sleep of my life.
Yeah a bad pheno even though it was a monster ,I butaned her and wasn't to bad ,but just weed it was pish, took my time drying her out so wasn't that

Latest posts

Top Bottom