opions greatly appreciated

• Thread starter budboy299
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
budboy299

budboy299

opinions greatly appreciated

I am leaning towards a mg deficiency but not 100% sure.

true hydroponic set-up...only nutes.
vertical tubes with roots sprayed with nutes every 10 mins. no wilting-great growth so far

base nutes:aqua flakes A and B
water: R/O
additives: hammerhead @ 1.5ml per litre, just a touch of calmag+

I add Hammerhead first, then calmag @ about 1ml/litre (possibly need more?), then I add my base nutes till it tops out at 2.0 EC total concentration.

PH'd till 5.5-5.6

only some plants effected so far but seems to be progressing. All plants share the same nute source.

water temps steady at 72-73 degrees

strain: chronic @ 4 weeks 12/12 and a couple plants of a local strain called "Jack"

Chronic seems to enjoy this much nutes...Jack seems to burn slightly at 2.0 But there are only a couple "Jacks" so I will concentrate on keeping the majority of Chronic happy

let me know what you think

Deficient
budboy299

budboy299

these are the worst of the leaves...most are fine but I want to corrected it while I still have time to do so

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
you hit it on the head mg.

K

KushMaster707

if you add some bud candy to ur regiment itll clear that up as well as give your plants some essential sugars that h & g doesnt provide.

budboy299

budboy299

Thanks gang, I remembered too that I ran out of H&G nutes and finished making up the rez with about 50% of another brand of nutes. When I checked the other brand...it basically has no mg in it at all. So that probably is what did it or at least worsened it.

Again thanks gang.

Latest posts

Top Bottom