Optimal Conditions

• Thread starter PassTheJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PassTheJ

You will be fine with your current parameters. Just ensure adequate (indirect) airflow and you're gold. No light.

Regarding darkness.. How much is that a priority?

What if I need to refill my humidifier and need to use light? Is a soft yellow bulb ok for a couple a minutes a day?

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Does anyone still ‘sweat’ Like alternate between curing and drying for last bit of drying? Is it just too time consuming or just outdated practice? I’ve had success with that in the past but didn’t seem much different than leaving em dry all the way and then curing

ethcan

ethcan

Does anyone still ‘sweat’ Like alternate between curing and drying for last bit of drying? Is it just too time consuming or just outdated practice? I’ve had success with that in the past but didn’t seem much different than leaving em dry all the way and then curing

I personally don't sweat, and don't know anyone who does. Maybe on a small scale, but anything but the smallest and it quickly becomes logistically impossible and in my opinion without gain.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Ya makes sense. I be heard from some old schoolers who would do it large scale. Maybe they thought they had to.. maybe it’s for if you can’t control your humidity and it’s drying to fast

Top Bottom