Optimizing my closet grow. I would love advice

• Thread starter Magi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Magi

Magi

This is going to be hard to explain but I will do my best, bare with me haha. So currently I'm doing a stealth grow. Its rough to say the least. its a prenuptial, 2 months veg in one closet and a 2+ month flower in another. I've gotten top shelf buds outta it but currently its just not what I'm looking for in an efficient grow. The lights are all mars hydros of varying sizes to fit varying parts of the walk in closet. Its a 5x5 but the door swings inward and there is a permeant shelfing unit forcing me to have a 20"x20" (in shelf), 2'x2' plus 3'x3' space. So logically I got a 100w, 150w, and a 300w for those portions of the closet. It used to house 4 plants, 3 in the 2x2 plus 3x3 and one smaller one in the 20x20. I use 3 200 cfm fans to exhaust and suck air into 3 carbon airlifter's and one 200cfm intake. its not fully sealed nor a good settup but it will have to do with space constraints and grow tents in other places are gonna take up too much room. The biggest issue im running into is that i have to use the existing hangers, so the 300w isnt being used to its full potential.

My question is should I just ditch the idea of doing 4 larger plants and do 14 smaller plants by using 1x1x1 gallon pots? so 9 under a 300w, 4 under a 150w, and 1 under a 100w? my goal would be to top, lst, and keep small the plants within that 2 month veg period and at least yeild a p with no trellece net

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I'd not top them and just so lst and scrog. Those lights will work for that amount of space but aren't the best spectrum but they're good enough. I think your problem is that you are relying on the equipment and set up more than your skills. Everything you mentioned will be fine so it just comes down to what you can do with it.

Top Bottom