Options On Good Low Odor Strains

• Thread starter crazy4canna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crazy4canna

Hello fellow farmers, I just wanted to know what are some good low odor strain I can get from the farm. I will be starting a grow show soon. I have some chem dawg dd on the way, also mandalas white satin. I will need one more low odor and one more which doesnt matter weather it smells like straight up shit and balls. So please if you can help me out with the questions below. Thanks - love, peace, and titty grease! :boogie:
1. Whats a good low odor strain I can get from the bay?

2. With your option, whats a great potent as hell strain thats unique and also that i can get from the bay?

T

twisted metal

Northern lights is a great low odor strain but hard to get at times.

L

lonewolf99

I'm interested in low odour too, I think reeferman said Hashplant was low odour.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
crazy4canna,lonewolf,reeferman's hashplant is low odor listed on his rating of only 2.5 , out of 1-6 points possible! 1 being lowest and 6 being very stinky. Reeferman's Kodiak Gold is only a 2 for odor level !! Hope this helps you out !! monkey5

S

ShroomGuerilla

I got a buddy in a tiny apartment.
Grows Northern Lights for that ever reason.

Very Low odor.

O

Old Yeller

Mandala's White Satin & Satori are famous for being low odor strains.

C

crazy4canna

thanks for the info fellas, I decided not to go with low odor. I was reading and I cant find any hard hitting low odor strains. I want that unique killer shit. But I still got white satin and I will start my show soon.

N

Nuglover

Just get a filter and then get the stinkiest girls you can find.:)

L

l33t

many sativas are low odor when growing , and even the more stinky sats dont have that 'classic skunk stink' most people associate MJ plants with , esp in Europe ,US and Canada

G

greenthumb

part of the appeal of mj is the way it smells dont be a cheapo and buy a fan n filter.

S

SkyHi

^^^yes sir e bob , the dank must stank, idk wtf is going on at my place i smoke like a chiminey and growing now and never any smell complaints the laundry facilities are right across from me like 10-15 ft away so very high foot traffic and still nobody smells shit. i think its because the courtyard gets soo breezy smeels get hauled away quick.

D

doggystyled73

skyhi your a lucky guy lol.. as far as low odor.. but hard hitting.. not sure the farm has something like that right now, but C99 and Northern Lights never dissappoint, ya might wanna wait for Joey Weed to restock on his cross of C99/northern lights, i never tried it but it's gotta be great stuff, just gotta be

S

SkyHi

i know i hope it stays that way, but whatever im legit so ill keep blowin smoke in my garden

B

BuddKlott

not grown much but chronic did'nt smell much - or like weed, could grow it in your back yard easily

Top Bottom