For Sale Or Trade- F2 and Fem as listed

• Thread starter Clembleu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clembleu

Clembleu

Hello ladies and gents,

I have F2 of the following:

Cake N Chem (GP) Very vanilla cake mom. Dad was the second to show sex and had the tightest nodes. (untested) I'm excited about the potential here. The cake leaner I chose has a taste I recognize from way back. Vanilla cake for sure, but then it just throws me back. Have mom to back into. Photo reg (65-75 days)

Cackleberry (GP) One selected mom is giant purple lemon nuggets, literally the size of lemons. Yields like it came from the 90's :) AKA huge for the youngins. Same dad as above. (untested) I hit a second mom that is very skunky garlic nose. Stinks like ramps for those that know what that smells like. Surprisingly when you smoke her it tastes of melons with a slight taste of blueberry. (65-80 days)

Orange Terpentine - she started as a cross of Clembleulee (Clementine x Blueberry) x Sundae Stallion. I've chosen the orange nose and hit it with a great structured male that stayed rather squat. Orange nose and taste come through in roughly 50% of the tested plants. (56-70 days) Early ones are rare but they are in there.

I also will have the Orange Terp feminized in a few more weeks. Stoked on these because I think the pairing is so close in flavor that it should be captured rather quickly with a little luck. Both parents yielded well at about 9 weeks. One is very purple the other bright green. Both were hella frosty and taste of oranges on the front end and tires and rubber on the exhale.

I have some much more exciting stuff in the works but can't count them chickens yet.

$2 a bean 5 for the ride. More than twenty and I'll pay shipping and I'll throw in some freebies with every order. Open to trades also- Just ask.

Clembleu

Clembleu

Shout out to Oldtimer71 for following through on a trade. Good dude! TX

Top Bottom