Orange hairs day 21 of flower

• Thread starter User.1985
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
User.1985

User.1985

Can any one help new to this 2nd time round I've noticed a few orange red hairs on a couple of buds on 2 diffrent plants I'm on day 21 of flower I was thinking its about to early for that the rest of plants dont seem to have them any help much appreciated
Orange hairs day 21 of flower
Orange hairs day 21 of flower 2
Orange hairs day 21 of flower 3
Orange hairs day 21 of flower 4

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

Sometimes if the bud is moved by a stream of wind from a fan and something rubs on it constantly, even another leaf or a string from the trellis, it will get some orange hairs....
Also accidental pollination could cause that...
Like others said, normal!

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Orange hairs at week 3 is not normal, especially if they're receding. Is there any chance it came in contact with pollin? Was it from seed?
It's possible it's strain specific, but not likely. If you notice the flowers aren't really packing on the size, start keeping an eye out for seed formation

User.1985

User.1985

Orange hairs at week 3 is not normal, especially if they're receding. Is there any chance it came in contact with pollin? Was it from seed?
It's possible it's strain specific, but not likely. If you notice the flowers aren't really packing on the size, start keeping an eye out for seed formation
Not that i can think of and it was from clone I only have 2 of them aswell I have another strain in there aswell but there all fine I assume because they dont have the orange hairs its just the 2 choc mint clones I have 👍

User.1985

User.1985

Not that i can think of and it was from clone I only have 2 of them aswell I have another strain in there aswell but there all fine I assume because they dont have the orange hairs its just the 2 choc mint clones I have 👍
Just started day 21 aswell

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

Check for pollen sacks or stamen because herms can do that too. Or bugs chomping on pistils. It can be normal when everything else is ruled out.

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

Take a pic of all the flowers that have the most pistil death. Also if there was a male stamen it would be kinda hard to tell if you haven’t seen em before first hand. Especially when they poke out the middle of the flowers.

User.1985

User.1985

Take a pic of all the flowers that have the most pistil death. Also if there was a male stamen it would be kinda hard to tell if you haven’t seen em before first hand. Especially when they poke out the middle of the flowers.
The is only that 1 bud on that plant I think you see it half way threw the video 👍

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Have you grown this strain out before? Or seen it grow out?
It's hard to see, but it appears the buds aren't stacking, or should I say it doesn't look like they're going to, although it's still early.
There's nothing you can do now, but wait, and see. If more, and more orange hairs start poping, and receding that's not a good sign. Once cannabis had been pollinated, the hairs turn pre maturly orange, the hairs receed. Ratber than the plant putting it's energy into making seeds, bud development stops, or slows. The seeds would be too small to see at day 21.
The hairs should be sticking up, and out, as the hairs are looking for pollin to grab. The hairs do not look like they are sticking out.
Again, keep an eye out, anf post more pics in 10 days, or so

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

Have you grown this strain out before? Or seen it grow out?
It's hard to see, but it appears the buds aren't stacking, or should I say it doesn't look like they're going to, although it's still early.
There's nothing you can do now, but wait, and see. If more, and more orange hairs start poping, and receding that's not a good sign. Once cannabis had been pollinated, the hairs turn pre maturly orange, the hairs receed. Ratber than the plant putting it's energy into making seeds, bud development stops, or slows. The seeds would be too small to see at day 21.
The hairs should be sticking up, and out, as the hairs are looking for pollin to grab. The hairs do not look like they are sticking out.
Again, keep an eye out, anf post more pics in 10 days, or so
I agree as well. If that are dying on the tops of the buds it’s really not a good sign. I would go through every plant especially if you don’t see any growth 10 days from now.

User.1985

User.1985

I agree as well. If that are dying on the tops of the buds it’s really not a good sign. I would go through every plant especially if you don’t see any growth 10 days from now.
The rest of them look ok as far as am aware ill throw a little vid up

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Looks like there's a lil stem damage between the top bud and second bud down

Latest posts

Top Bottom