Orange hairs premature? week 4 flower.

• Thread starter InDaCouch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

InDaCouch

Hey guys I usually grow outdoors then bring the plants in to finish them off. Amazing results. However this year I'm doing it all indoors. I realized I had fungus gnat infestations in all plants, had to order some nematodes, mosquito bits so I've kept them in veg for maybe 1 month longer than usual. Everything is back on track, I'm like 3-4 weeks into flower. Noticing a lot of orange hairs.... Is this normal? Please critique me accordingly and any advice is great advice. Feel I did great for my first indoor but just curious what you guys think.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Welcome to the FARM and Mahalo for Sharing! πŸ‘ 😎

What strain are they? Are there any Autos?

The reason I asked those 2 questions is, we have 1 Magic Cookies Auto (RocBudInc) plant along with 1 GDP and 2 Jack Durbins, and the Auto's buds have been turning/growing in orange at about 3-4 wks. into flowering too, although the lighting makes the coloring a bit lighter than it really is...πŸ‘ I'm really liking this Girl and she smells soooo freakin' YUMMY too! πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸ˜‹πŸ€€

I

InDaCouch

The reason I asked those 2 questions is, we have 1 Magic Cookies Auto (RocBudInc) plant along with 1 GDP and 2 Jack Durbins, and the Auto's buds have been turning/growing in orange at about 3-4 wks. into flowering too, although the lighting makes the coloring a bit lighter than it really is...πŸ‘ I'm really liking this Girl and she smells soooo freakin' YUMMY too! πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸ˜‹πŸ€€
View attachment 1201018

View attachment 1201018
I have blue cookies, gelato and lemon diesel haze.... I sprayed epsom salt on the leaves back in their veg but not in flower... Idk why I have so many orange hairs lol.

Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

Hey guys I usually grow outdoors then bring the plants in to finish them off. Amazing results. However this year I'm doing it all indoors. I realized I had fungus gnat infestations in all plants, had to order some nematodes, mosquito bits so I've kept them in veg for maybe 1 month longer than usual. Everything is back on track, I'm like 3-4 weeks into flower. Noticing a lot of orange hairs.... Is this normal? Please critique me accordingly and any advice is great advice. Feel I did great for my first indoor but just curious what you guys think.
You might have got a lil more of nutes thats to soon to have so many but it dont mean it wont bounce back back off the nutes a lil for a few days before going back to schedule and i think youll be fine ...

Madmax

Madmax

Could b a sign its been pollenated.or even touching the hairs makes them change color

chrisJS19

chrisJS19

Do you spray the plants? Water will turn pistils color
I'm experiencing the same with the pistils turning orange too early as well. I noticed this after I sprayed the underside of the leaves with insecticidal soap for spidermites. Im currently at day 17 of flower. Based on your experience do you this would hamper the buds from putting on size?

Latest posts

Top Bottom