Orange Kush Micro Grow Pt 2.

• Thread starter Chaplin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chaplin

Chaplin

Hey guys, working on another little project here at home! Took a clome off my last orange kush micro grow late in flower and shes doing pretty awesome in her new home! I was lucky enough to get a display GGT that 1ftx1ftx18inches with a 3 inch extention kit! I have a 50 watt led from amazon, 2 computer fans for circulation and yes there is great air flow with just the back vent and top port open. I have her in a 1 gallon smart pot with ocean forest soil, using maxsea grow, age old grow. I have done a little super cropping and some lst! Cant wait to see how she turns out

Chaplin

Chaplin

Little up date at day 35 of veg, ph'd water to 6.2 for the last week and and continuted training, looking much better!

Bahs Creole

Bahs Creole

How do you feel about those smart pots? Would you recommend using them... im thinkin about never using 3 or 5 gal plastic buckets again..

Chaplin

Chaplin

How do you feel about those smart pots? Would you recommend using them... im thinkin about never using 3 or 5 gal plastic buckets again..
I love them personally, i use 3 gallon wulili fabric pots in my bigger tent, they are like 10$ for a 6 pack have handles and are very thick! You just have you make sure you throughly water because it tends to run out the sides more then the center and that can creat air pockets and not allow enougj water to get to the root "brain". I let them sit in the run off ans typically in about w0 or so mins 90% or it gets taken up by the smart pots and i shop vac the rest out. Seems to do the job! Happy growin!

Chaplin

Chaplin

I love them personally, i use 3 gallon wulili fabric pots in my bigger tent, they are like 10$ for a 6 pack have handles and are very thick! You just have you make sure you throughly water because it tends to run out the sides more then the center and that can creat air pockets and not allow enougj water to get to the root "brain". I let them sit in the run off ans typically in about 20 or so mins 90% or it gets taken up by the smart pots and i shop vac the rest out. Seems to do the job! Happy growin!

Chaplin

Chaplin

Update on le micro grow! Orange kush is looking awesome, added a train wreck fem seed, a northern lights fem seed, and my auto bubble gum stuned plant is weeks away from harvest! Also build another micro grow box! With auto carm, and auto cheese!

Top Bottom