Orange leaf spots and twisting new growth?

• Thread starter TerpiestToker420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Have this stardawg 4 weeks into flower and its starting to develop orange spots on some of the upper leaves as well as twisted new growth what could these spots be hope its not septoria im assuming the plants touchy and I overfed her or possibly calcium lockout? Not sure on this one maybe another farmer can give me there 2 cents
Orange leaf spots and twisting new growth

Orange leaf spots and twisting new growth 2
Dosifry

Dosifry

Looks like a bit of nute burn. Does not look like any septoria leaf spot at all so that’s a 👍👍!!! That one side of the one blade looks like a mosaic virus. I’ve seen this randomly on plants seed clone , there’s no discretion. I have never seen it progress further than the leaf itself though. Maybe there will be a couple leaves but again never seemed to take anything away from plant vigor.
I would try giving a flush if your in soiless. Check the Pom’s of the run off. I bet u have salt build up. If so flush and it will begin to improve within 24 hours. Then they be looking kick ass!!!

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Looks like a bit of nute burn. Does not look like any septoria leaf spot at all so that’s a 👍👍!!! That one side of the one blade looks like a mosaic virus. I’ve seen this randomly on plants seed clone , there’s no discretion. I have never seen it progress further than the leaf itself though. Maybe there will be a couple leaves but again never seemed to take anything away from plant vigor.
I would try giving a flush if your in soiless. Check the Pom’s of the run off. I bet u have salt build up. If so flush and it will begin to improve within 24 hours. Then they be looking kick ass!!!
Thanks man ya im assuming its salt buildup im in coco and got sick of running the damn shop vac every other night to get the runoff out been experimenting with half waterings every night instead of full runoff waterings every other seems like they're not agreeing with it tho so I'll go back to every other night and give em a good dumping, about that mosaic that sounds kinda sketchy this plant has been kinda an oddball it was supposed to be stardawg and like 80% sativa and it barely stretched going into flowering kinda weird as well with the yellowing leaves almost like its got some variagation to er I did snatch a cool variagated leaf off this one in veg where half the leaf was yellow thought that was cool but maybe I'm mistaken and my girl has that sketchy mosaic shit haha

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Thanks man ya im assuming its salt buildup im in coco and got sick of running the damn shop vac every other night to get the runoff out been experimenting with half waterings every night instead of full runoff waterings every other seems like they're not agreeing with it tho so I'll go back to every other night and give em a good dumping, about that mosaic that sounds kinda sketchy this plant has been kinda an oddball it was supposed to be stardawg and like 80% sativa and it barely stretched going into flowering kinda weird as well with the yellowing leaves almost like its got some variagation to er I did snatch a cool variagated leaf off this one in veg where half the leaf was yellow thought that was cool but maybe I'm mistaken and my girl has that sketchy mosaic shit haha

Dosifry

Dosifry

Just remember to flush w 1/4 strength and not to strip the coco. Looking gooood bro!!!

Top Bottom