Orange spots on one of my 3 plants???

• Thread starter ORyan2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ORyan2

ORyan2

Hello,

First time grower here. I'm currently growing 3 plants in a 5 x 5 grow tent. All 3 are different strains. I'm having issues with one of my plants. It's leaves are getting these orange looking spots on them. All 3 plants are getting the exact same water and nutrients and the same amount of air through the air stones. The other 2 plants look great and have no issues. I've been cutting the leaves with the spots off of the one plant. Any advice? It was the last of the 3 seeds to germinate and sprout. Is it possible it's just bad genetics? Thanks in advance,

Ryan

Orange spots on one of my 3 plants
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Could you have spilled something on them a while back? Leaf damage can take weeks to show up, so the spots could be from something that happened a few weeks to a month ago. Nutrient splash? The damage doesn't seem to be following the leaf edges of vein systems, which is why I'm thinking physical damage instead of plant disease.
A picture of the whole plant and affected areas would be of much greater help, though.

ORyan2

ORyan2

Update, I sprayed the plant with some fungicide and cleaned the lid. Since then, no more spots. Plant is healthy as ever. Thanks for the responses. Even the sarcastic responses.

Top Bottom