GanjaGardener

Pure Orange Juice

Orange thai agent orange x lemon thai

Othai1

Othai2

Othai3

slausongardens

slausongardens

looks crazy! is that indoor or outdoor? looks huge.

my type of cross.

JAWS

JAWS

hey GANJA:talking
dude nice HYBRID and it looks to yield like a beast, just made a HYBRID myself with the LEMON THAI i hit mine with STARDAWG....
sweeet:talking

symbiote420

symbiote420

Niiice!! Looks like a heavy yielder too! I just hit my 2 AO phenos with some different males I have around. How's the taste/smell/smoke?

phenotyper

phenotyper

Is that a j of it right there? How's it taste? Can you get any macro shots?

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

looks crazy! is that indoor or outdoor? looks huge.

my type of cross.
Indoors and it a sprawler- 150%-200% size increase during first 5 weeks in flwr. Relatively quick finisher for sativa heavy strain- this one was 62 da. I have a couple @ 3-4 wks in flwr and will add pics to this thread. I have bud that was top harvested earlier so figure about 1/4 more yield than what you're seeing in pics. Am curious about final weight- will let you know in about a week. This was my first grow w/ this strain so am still feeling my way around w/ it.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

hey GANJA:talking
dude nice HYBRID and it looks to yield like a beast, just made a HYBRID myself with the LEMON THAI i hit mine with STARDAWG....
sweeet:talking
Would love to see what you get. I'm not the breeder w/ this one- got it from my friend who is a kickass breeder.

Niiice!! Looks like a heavy yielder too! I just hit my 2 AO phenos with some different males I have around. How's the taste/smell/smoke?
See next.

Is that a j of it right there? How's it taste? Can you get any macro shots?
Orange Juice all the way. The orange is so dominant, I can't tell what else is going on yet. These bones were just cut off of drying plant- going-> paper bag.

Yes, the j is from some dryer bud that I pulled a week ago and the orange is the dom flavor. Orange and Thai earthiness.

Camera- was gifted to me when mine went down. Don't have the $$ to get the Canon DSLR/macro lense/snoot of my desires so am very limited w/ my pic capabilities.. (Was closed down for 6 mos last year and am still reeling.)

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

what males you used? its funny cause i hit my ao's also, ive been hearing mention this strain more often lately. dont call it a come back.......lol.

that Othai look like a sleeper, i bet it got some kick under the hood! :banana1sv6:

slausongardens

slausongardens

i just hit an agent orange female with a herijuana og male and am super excited to see what comes out of that, i want a 50/50 pheno of the herijuana og with that orange peel flavor. that would be the greatest.

and i just ordered the last of motas lemon thai at the farm, ive been wanting a male lemon thai to touch some of my girls. great strain to breed with imo.

symbiote420

symbiote420

what males you used? its funny cause i hit my ao's also, ive been hearing mention this strain more often lately. dont call it a come back.......lol.

that Othai look like a sleeper, i bet it got some kick under the hood! :banana1sv6:

I used an AO orange pheno w/ the JTR leaf mutation, an a 50/50 OG/Chem leaning Ukhem.
Hey sg those crosses sound great bro!

socalval

socalval

Orange thai ....YYYUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM. Now thats an exotic flavor.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

I smoked a doob down to the roach when I first lit up yesterday to see where it would take me. The first reaction was physical- everything around me got brighter.

Mesmerizing. Cerebral. Uplifting. Hypnotic. Care free. I sat in a chair for approx 45 min w/ eyes closed really getting into music. Was OK to work after about an hour.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Just talked to The Dude and got filled in a bit more. There are 3-4 phenos and this is obviously one of the sativa leaning ones. The strong, clean orange flavor is what makes this p-1 a keeper. I don't know exactly where the project is going, but I have some hand harvested lr Moroccan ("Ketama Orange")- very hardy and w/ orange leanings and I believe he has some other similar Moroccan from other sources that may be part of the mix in this project. We shall see.

fractal

fractal

That's the shit I want in my personal stash, I can totally see the fluffy thai bud structure coming out it's really dominating this hybrid. Sounds like that isn't any hay bud either! Maybe one day the masses will realize this is what we should all be striving for, that cerebral effect that makes music pop out like never before. I would bet 90 days in flower would add a lot to the final weight and potency. You're kicking butt keep up the good work.

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

Nice

Good job. Have you hit the orange with anything else yet?

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

That's the shit I want in my personal stash, I can totally see the fluffy thai bud structure coming out it's really dominating this hybrid. Sounds like that isn't any hay bud either! Maybe one day the masses will realize this is what we should all be striving for, that cerebral effect that makes music pop out like never before. I would bet 90 days in flower would add a lot to the final weight and potency. You're kicking butt keep up the good work.
My sentiments, as well. This is the effect that I strive for w/ my primary personal med. The Moroccan LR that I mentioned above is another good example of cannabis genetics that produce an uplifting high in bud kief as well as the hash and hashisha candy forms that I smoked and ate over there. They take you up, the curve drops down a bit, you plateau off and you move into a functional cruise control, daytime mode. Couch lock strains and processing have their place- they can help w/ sleep, pain or w/ zoning out in front of a Cheech and Chong or Kumar and Harold movie, but the numbed out, "wasted" effect doesn't fit into my groove *as often.*

Correction: The pics ^^ are actually @ 69 days, the first buds (which aren't shown) were taken @ 62 days. That being said, I agree that they could/should go longer and I'll take the next ones to, at least, the late 70's, and maybe as long as 90. I don't want to mess w/ the nature of the current buzz too much, but experimenting and feeling ones way around is part of the fun of working w/ new genetics. The same, but stronger will be the goal.

phenotyper

phenotyper

GG, you made my mouth water with the flavor description, but wow, the high sounds amazing. That is quite literally *exactly* what I look for in a sativa. So freaking jealous right now. Hoping my C13Haze (Cannalope xG13)xCannalope Haze has a high comparable to that.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

One addition to the flavor that I failed to mention- it came from some bud that had a little more cure- there's that nice, "dry-astringent-sour-numbing" hash taste that comes through w/ the exhale. Reminiscent of olive-brown hash or kief taste. I hope that this one becomes available to you guys at some point, but my function w/ this one is to grow it and I'm totally out of that end of the equation.

PS Ganjafarmer. sorry I missed yer question. Haven't hit it up. Will hand the cuts off and let The Dude decide where he wants 2 go w/ it..

Latest posts

Top Bottom