Orange Thai (Agent Orange x Lemon Thai)

• Thread starter GanjaGardener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hello GG:talking
those are some very nice PHOTOS not the normal kinda shot we see in most MJ shots, those look really NATURAL and im a fan of that style....your use of lighting is something to strive for no-doubt!!
very impressive:talking

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Thanks for the props, Jaws and much respect to you. I'm warming up w/ a glorified point and shoot, ATM... it doesn't WB to HPS worth a damn so I've been pulling my plants out and setting them in front of an old backdrop and lighting them w/ halogens. To get the orange, I just let some HPS light leak out from a flower room. Hope to get a little more sophisticated when I get a DSLR sometime later in the year but I'm having fun w/ snapshots and that's just fine for right now. I admire your work in the grow room, dude.

JAWS

JAWS

hello GG:talking
shit i dont know man those pics look pretty good to me and i love pic #4 post #20, you going to be something to watch when ya get the new set-up in-hand...

WHY thank you very much i do try to make some good ones, ive made 88 so far mostly HYBRIDS but a few F-GENS--1 BX & 1 IX1....
very nice:talking

TortureKill

TortureKill

Great shots man. Thats my kinda of plant there. Im all about getting HIGH, and love an exotic sativa. Thanks for sharing.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

I have a pheno @ 45 days that's acting more like the AO than the Lemon Thai in bud structure and finish time. It branched out like the LT but the buds have matured faster, blown out more and they appear to be packing more weight than the LT leaning pheno that I've been documenting here. This pheno is still a bit lanky but more compact and a better indoor plant. The joy of F-1's.

I'll take some photos tonight.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

0t 1mstr
0t1
0t3
0t4
0t5
0t6
0t7

This one's for Jaws.
0t8 orange
0t9 fire

JAWS

JAWS

hello GG:):)
man she is nice bro and thats for that pic i like those towers kinda shaded, she looks to yield ok umm are those buds very AIRY or do the have some substence to them....
very nice:D

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Hi Jaws.
Oh yeah, they've got substance, bro, although the density might not translate that well in the pics. The 3 terminal buds in the background ^^^ were taken before I remembered I was going to take pics so the plant has more yield potential than what you see here. I also did some serious scraping (while in flower), to make it fit into the room profile and and I had zero tolerance for popcorn buds to try to keep the mass centralized up top.

0t2

With enough space you could easily double this plants size.

JAWS

JAWS

hey GG:)
by the looks of her she took really good to that style of training, and if ones not interested in having leftovers for hash making i cant see why you would want to grow her any other way unless one was just really wanting to see what she could do given the right veg time and space...

i ran a 7foot + girl in my 5x5 two grows ago and man was that a misstake but hey lesson learned HAHAH....
very nice work;)

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Thanks bro. I thought I was working w/ the Lemon Thai leaning pheno which really spreads out and reaches for the roof. I transplanted her sideways and stripped a good 2/3 of her lateral branches off. This one is an AO leaner and it gets spindly but it isn't nearly as aggressive. Had I known, I wouldn't have been quite as extreme w/ the training. As for the density, if I didn't have her staked, she'd be leaning to the ground.

I don't make hash anymore so I go for dispensary snob bag appeal. Almost everybody in my world seems to be a dispensary snob regardless of whether or not they have a champagne or beer budget. :(:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom