Order of Mixing Nutes when making the feeding juice- Now you tell me!

• Thread starter Kneelb4Zod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kneelb4Zod

Kneelb4Zod

Yeah HI! I'm running Jack's RO after buying GH a new office building- My plants were growing so fast..and breaking, so I added silica in the mix, at the end. Guess it goes 1st.

I'm running 125gal DWC waterfall 3" pipes. What order do you mix and how long before adding the next. I use usually-

Jacks RO, Acid, Epsom- always. Silica, Seaweed, Mycro+ Southen AG, Calmag in some combo sometimes.

Is there a chart on the order? I add the jacks, wait hour add Epsom and acid after fairly close together.-THEN PH it.

2ond ?- How do you guys "flush" roots in your DWC. I started not adding the Jack's to the mix for 2-3 days every few feeding, just plain PH'd RO water (maybe silica and calamg only) Any tips, thanks!

BorealCuring

BorealCuring

Supporter
Don't bother Flushing. You can't flush nutrients out of a plant (I hope that myth dies soon). Your plant will stop taking up nutrients on it's own as it goes into senescence near harvest time. That's why leaves start going yellow. It will cannibalize only the nutrients it needs from the fan leaves and not uptake them from the roots.

Top Bottom