Ordered seeds. Were they seized?

• Thread starter Vexor1717
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

Thanks buddy I’m still waiting for another show up but it’s been over four months now so I’m guessing ok but who knows hey , if I do get busted I’ve already got my idea to use the media involved to highlight the how far behind the times the Aussie government are , it’s legal in one state of Australia but not in the other 6 w t f is up with that shit ..
Shared your pain and fear for decades. gl man. Enjoying our new found freedom in USA.

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

Now, I am paranoid...was about to buy some seeds.

Might need to think of a backup plan, in case...

A little shocked...well handled. I am unsettled at breakfast...I need to think this through.

I dislike the men in blue.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Now, I am paranoid...was about to buy some seeds.

Might need to think of a backup plan, in case...

A little shocked...well handled. I am unsettled at breakfast...I need to think this through.

I dislike the men in blue.
Ok now here’s the funny story that goes with the first part of the seed being nabbed , 2 and 3 days after the constabulary visit , I check the mail and fuck me a package from Capts farm is in the box .......... full of seeds .... then a card from @dire wolf gets dropped in the letter box and yes with seeds ....... just do it , set your paranoid feelings aside and order from @Frosty78 hes staunch and in Melbourne with great beans to sell web site gdaybudsseeds.com.au . Exodus movement of JAH people .

SntWick

SntWick

Ok now here’s the funny story that goes with the first part of the seed being nabbed , 2 and 3 days after the constabulary visit , I check the mail and fuck me a package from Capts farm is in the box .......... full of seeds .... then a card from @dire wolf gets dropped in the letter box and yes with seeds ....... just do it , set your paranoid feelings aside and order from @Frosty78 hes staunch and in Melbourne with great beans to sell web site gdaybudsseeds.com.au . Exodus movement of JAH people .
Jah forever blessing ya

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

yeah, good on 'em for honouring the deal. also, safe just after the warrants, too.

in my past, i have had the pleasure of facing a search warrant at my front door, so it won't be a total surprise if it was to happen, mention the friggin' war.

um. and that's where i'm stuck at, this morning. shocking news, and its not the Sunday newspaper. yeah, um! shocked, i am.

again, well handled.

Vexor1717

Vexor1717

Yep had a shipment nabbed and got a letter saying there were destroyed . Then a visit from the police a week or so later . Last year in butt suck 2020.....
What state was this in? Did they arrest you??

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

yeah, good outcome.

and it's a lesson for all of us, it's a wake-up call.

i'm shocked at this news, glad for the outcome. rattled as i thought what would be of me, if i got the knock. i need to mention this war, i need to think about all my countermeasures against the 'war on drugs'.

i suppose in the end, i'm prepared to extend my wrist so it can be cuffed, i'll face the music, and do time if i have to. shit. maybe that's why i took this news, hard.

keep safe, y'all.

Vexor1717

Vexor1717

Tassie and no they found nothing but veggie seedlings as I’ve already stated .
I see. Well in my case it is legal for me to grow. On a state level at least. Would be kinda silly if I got raided. I have a medical permit.

Top Bottom