ordering seeds

• Thread starter bigbud318
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigbud318

has anyone ever bought anything from paradise seeds? looking to order something but wondering if it is safe. just starting out.

C

cell

I've never read anything bad about paradise. Ppl have recommended their genetics to me a lot. I will be finally starting my next big grow with their equipment.

B

bigbud318

thanks. in the correspondence with paradise they seem to be helpful. i'm just worried because you pay by cash only.

mace

mace

Most seeds banks will ask for a form of cash. It's a risk, but then again so is buying the seeds right?

Try the auctions on here, they are secure, you can talk to the seller with ease and elite genetics.

my $.02's.

B

BITYmagicBeanz

paradise seeds are fine quality bud.. good solid structure in the plants.. can not go wrong with paradise seeds. high quality skunk

S

smoknz2

i've never ordered from paradise but had good luck for a long time with marijuana-seeds.nl and doc chronic

pura

pura

paradise is good stuff,used some genetics from them before,you wont be disappointed,hit up the boutique,good prices.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Paradise gets theherbalizor's thumbs up!

The sensi star is lovely, same with the sheherazade

B

bigbud318

thanks for the feedback. just got my seeds from "paradise seeds" and "dna genetics". both orders took about 10 days or so. i was a little nervous thinking "there goes my money". paradise even sent 10 free seeds as well, so i was happy.

Top Bottom