Oregon cardholder-need grower-Lumbar Pain/Fibro/PTSD

• Thread starter sansom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sansom

Please PM me if you know anyone who can help me. I need to make changes to my card before the end of July if possible. I currently have grower who under-provides & is non-communicative. I'm in NE Portland, Oregon and very friendly and easy to talk to. Help?:sick0018::sick0018::sick0018:

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Grower in NE Portland

Hey how is it going? I live in NE Portland also, I am right off 82nd and by the Burgerville.

My wife and I currently grow for patients. We do have a spot opening up very soon. I am going to be teaching one of my patients that I have had for 4 years to grow for himself.

We do everything by contract. This way both parties know exactly what to expect, how many times we speak, costs, down to what strains work best for the patients.

We grow in Coco and have a very well built grow room. Run 8k of lights. Have excellent security system.

Have a good day. Smokey

O

Oregon James

we live in Grants Pass but we are growers/caregivers and have a open spot. im sure you will want some one closer to your self ......BUT if all else fails give us a shout and im sure we can help you out ....Oregon James and the smith family medications crew

C

Cannabear

i have a question for you oregon cats. ive looked into OMMP and couldnt find much about the resale of meds. is financial consumption apart of caregiving like it is here in california? here in california you sell your meds and its considered "cost recovery". is it the same deal there? not tryin to hijack the thread, just figured id ask since Oregonians are sparce on here :)

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Oregon is messed up with that law. There are ways around it though. For one we can only get "re imbursement" for grow costs. We cannot "sell" our meds we can donate them and the person reimburses us for the costs of grow.
With patients it is different. We have a set rate depending on what they can afford.
Untill I-28 passes which is kinda like you folks have it in cali we have to do with what we have for now.

One good thing we can do is have as many growers at one address each having 4 patients each totaling up to 24 plants in flower for each grower.

S

sansom

Smokey, I am unable to PM you, but would love to connect. Can you email my first name mia with my username/last name at yahoo?

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Hey whats up Mia, I emailed you, Hopefully I got it right. Call or text me to let me know. Were close so maybe we can meet up and smoke or something. I got some super dank to smoke right now and just harvested a few Bubba Kush and couple Blackberry Kush's. Next up is Shishkaberry.
I also just picked up a few good strains of good buddy of mine which are, C99, Chemdog 2, Also after a long long search I got Dr. Funkenstien. I am also getting Blue widow and White widow and the old school Arcata Trainwreck from another buddy in a couple weeks. I cannot wait to get those.
What strains do you like? Anything you have tried that you might want me to try and get and grow for you?

Also if everything works out for us and we decide to go thru with this we can have all the papers signed and stamped in day at the DHS office. That way I can start stuff for you right away.

S

sansom

I'm soooo ready. But Smokey, I did not see email yet. It's miasansom at yahoo dawt commm. Also I am on facebook search mia sansom. Maybe that will work more easily. If you have an account on you tube, you can message me there. user name miasansom. I'm kind of all over the internet LOL

S

sansom

Smokey503ski: I emailed you back and called you and left a voice mail. Ready to meet with you. Gimme a call and let me know either way, OK? Thanks, man.

L

Lost

When I land in about a month i'll be looking for patients. It will be 2 months before I am producing meds tho.

Smokey, would love to see what that contract looks like!!!

O

Oregonic

When I land in about a month i'll be looking for patients. It will be 2 months before I am producing meds tho.

Smokey, would love to see what that contract looks like!!!

Yeah, if its not too much to ask... both my peeps have been way cool so we haven't needed one but it would be cool to see what others are writing up.

A

aschult3

hey, all new patient card holders should check out this new organization:

www.growpatients.com

they just started serving medical marijuana patients. they deliver medicine to the portland - mt.hood area right to your front door! and they are all legal card holders themselves - great resource!

Top Bottom