Oregon Lemons By Archive Seeds

• Thread starter calyxian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
calyxian

calyxian

I thought this forum would make a nice home for these OL's.
All 5 phenos finished very different from each other.
From fruity to fuely but they all have a super lemon sour in common.
My favorite one smells exactly like any old VW bug and bus, with the additional tang of pure Lemonheads candy.

Oregon lemons by archive seeds
Oregon lemons by archive seeds 2
Oregon lemons by archive seeds 3
Oregon lemons by archive seeds 4
Oregon lemons by archive seeds 5
Oregon lemons by archive seeds 6
Oregon lemons by archive seeds 7

Last edited:
calyxian

calyxian

Nice! Smell?
They're all over the place in terps. In a good way tho.
Some are extremely complex and a couple are familiar like kerosene and skunk. One is kush. They all have real lemon in common.
The fruity pheno smells like 100 different exotic berries and fruits.
The most complex smelling and darker one has some hints of frangipani/nagchampa.

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
They're all over the place in terps. In a good way tho.
Some are extremely complex and a couple are familiar like kerosene and skunk. One is kush. They all have real lemon in common.
The fruity pheno smells like 100 different exotic berries and fruits.
The most complex smelling and darker one has some hints of frangipani/nagchampa.
Thanks man... I was just eyeing a pack of these the other day... I want something super lemony

calyxian

calyxian

Thanks man... I was just eyeing a pack of these the other day... I want something super lemony
You'll have a few keepers. They're heavy feeders and some need xtra Mg. I blasted them with PK boosters and they ate it rite up

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Damn! Not Playing around are you. Quick little fucker.
I just have a 1776 dual with dual webbers. Nothing special.

calyxian

calyxian

I really wanted to let this one go longer but its the only one I didn't keep a cut from and I need a little life left to reveg.
The first month it smelled boring like juicy fruit gum. That's all changed now. Its a terp bomb!
IMG 201501293969
IMG 201501291593

Shamus

Shamus

Ugh. I had like 6 packs of these but I gave them all away.. Wish I would've kept a couple

Looks dank man props

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Yum. Lemon heads Quite the beauty ! M

frebo

frebo

Years ago I had a Lemon Thai male I crossed with Honey Bear. I tested the best seed plant from that cross at 14% THC and 7% CBD but did not save it. I crossed one of the male seed plants with a Black Cherry Soda hybrid and got a wonderful strain we call Lemon Bisc(21%THC <1%CBD)

SouthernOregonGrown

SouthernOregonGrown

Years ago I had a Lemon Thai male I crossed with Honey Bear. I tested the best seed plant from that cross at 14% THC and 7% CBD but did not save it. I crossed one of the male seed plants with a Black Cherry Soda hybrid and got a wonderful strain we call Lemon Bisc(21%THC <1%CBD
Sounds like my garden in 2010. That Lemon Diesel was so ever super loud. Honeybear took until thanksgiving to ripen up! Huge yield tho… Throw in some Shiskaberry, Lemon Kush, Bluedream, Erkle, BlackCherryCheeseCake!

Top Bottom