oregonism xl application rate for hydro?

• Thread starter tree king
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tree king

its saying on the bottle to use 2 tsp a quart. that seems insane to put that much in when i got a 70 gal res. how much of this are you guys putting in your res?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
never heard of that - what is it?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Id start at half the strength the bottle says

thats pretty much what I do with most supplements

T

tree king

i hear you motherlode. buy even that is a huge amount of the bootle. tell you the truth i was hoping i could hear from a few people that actually use it themselves because of the insane amount your supposed to put in. no disrespect

wow i never did the math before but if i was gonna put the amount they say in a 70 gal res than that would be 1379 mil lol. half of that would still be 689. hmmmm maybe i will just put half

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I hear you - none taken - some of them too good to be true boosters are just that

T

tree king

motherlode im gonna follow your advice for now and give them half strength. tell you the truth when you really think about it even if i have to give them a pound of this stuff, you only have to put it in the res once and its $50 a pound. not too bad i guess

cannabeans

cannabeans

1 cup per 50 gal water

this is what i have been using for a while..but i grow in roots organic soil. i also thought the manufacturer wanted the user to use a bunch per application, i would have to throw a 3lb bag in every feeding..... WAY TOO EXPENSIVE. but the stuff works.....

cannabeans

cannabeans

made by "roots organic"

never heard of that - what is it?

Soluble Root Growth Enhancer. Oregonism XL is specifically selected for fruiting and flowering plants with a tolerance to heavy fertilizing. Enhances nutrient and water uptake, encourages vigorous root systems and helps plants resist stress and disease. Roots Organics contains strains of 6 endotrophic and 6 ectotrophic mycorrhizae species, 2 trichoderma, 13 strains of beneficial bacteria, yucca, and soluble kelp. Effective in soil and hydroponics!

T

tree king

this is what i have been using for a while..but i grow in roots organic soil. i also thought the manufacturer wanted the user to use a bunch per application, i would have to throw a 3lb bag in every feeding..... WAY TOO EXPENSIVE. but the stuff works.....

i hear you cannabeans. i would never put the full amount in. the question is should i put in 1/8, 1/4, or 1/2 strength. i was hoping there would be a bunch of people that were using this in hydro but it seems like not a huge amount of people are using this so its hard to figure out

T

Topshotta

Hey guys.. just a little help here with the oregonism xl... directions are to mix 2 tbsp into 1 quart of water..<<< (this is your concentrate)
From this 1 quart of concentrate.. you take 2 tbsp from the quart of concentrate and mix in 1 gallon of water and so on..
Eg. From 1 quart of concentrate you should be able to make aprox 64 tbsp/ or 32 gallons of feed from the 1 qt of concentrate..
Hope this helps.. this is also why the package recommends a liquid solution.. it goes much farther..

Top Bottom