Organic alternative to Bulkers/Hardeners?

• Thread starter thoughtquery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thoughtquery

Great stuff guys and girls. This year i will bite my tongue and do my job, next year ill make slow love. I have great genetics waiting for me. Jilly bean, GSC, ancient og from bodhi, stardawg from topdawg, larry and Chemdog #4 from CC... super excited! I will be worm farming, aquaponics using, soil feeding superhero :) wish me luck!!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Great stuff guys and girls. This year i will bite my tongue and do my job, next year ill make slow love. I have great genetics waiting for me. Jilly bean, GSC, ancient og from bodhi, stardawg from topdawg, larry and Chemdog #4 from CC... super excited! I will be worm farming, aquaponics using, soil feeding superhero :) wish me luck!!
Sounds like a great opportunity, I've done some aquaponics what kind of fish and feed you usin?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Recent research and study in cell biology has shown that the cell membrane that gets "stimulated" by its environment, will then retrieve the needed genetic information that is based on those external stimulating factors.

This is how or why the VERY same type of cells will become or develop into heart muscle, or skin, ect.....

SO based on that information, it is important to get the environment right to achieve "full genetic expression", or what other growers call "pushing the plant"......

If you read and pay attention to NEW studies being done in both genetics and cell biology, the entire "foundation" of our understanding is being turned on its head.

ALL of these studies and test shows that you are NOT destined to inherit some genetic "flaw" from your parents or blood relatives as once thought, but in fact the "environment" controls all......meaning what you eat, how you live, things of that nature.....

I mean if you think about it, there are ONLY 4 letters or codes used in ALL of the genetics.....the arrangement of these 4 letters determines basically "everything"......

That information ALONE should have told us we were NOT understanding a fundamental value or "truth" about genetics and how it all works. But then again "truth" has NEVER stopped science before.

What is being learned today is that our "genes" have what is basically exactly like little radio antenna's, "listening" to its external environment.

Bruce Lipton PHD, is a expert in cell biology and is doing much of this new ground breaking research if anyone is interested in understanding more. There is SO much left to be understood and learned, IMVHO.

He probably is best known for promoting this "idea" that genes and DNA can be manipulated by a person's beliefs.

Beliefs and "perception" are one in same......and if you think "belief" has no merit in science, understand that it is a KNOWN FACT that "Placebo" accounts for 1/3 of ALL medical cases. That is a huge number when you consider what it is measuring. Because someone "believed" they were going to get better, they DID.

So if placebo accounts for 1/3 of all cases, then what does "NON-PLACEBO" account for??

People are "programmed" from BIRTH to need a doctor to get better when they fall sick which is why you start FEELING BETTER on the way to a doctors appointment, or while sitting in the ER waiting, or even after just calling and making a appointment to see a doctor.....your brain already started the healing process because you completed the FIRST step in your programming for getting "better", which was to go see a doctor. This is what we "BELIEVE".

they were talking about this in the new zeitgeist movie.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

This year i will bite my tongue and do my job, next year ill make slow love.

I think that is the best idea. If you show them what you can do this year, then next year your words will hold more weight.

Triacontanol is the best organic plant stimulant that I know of, you can use that all flower long. Gravity probably won't increase there yield as much as they think, its better for indoor use where people have limited light and need to harden fluffy buds. Like Seamaiden said, take good care of your soil and your plants will do great. You should turn them on to beneficials, if they don't want to use it then you should for your own private grow, but I'm sure you already know that.

I honestly don't know of any organic flower hardeners, but I think Triacontanol will help. Also, Caps bennies (og biowar) will probably help more.

Good luck and I hope you rock it this year.

P.S. Triacontanol is natural in alfalfa, just in case you didn't know.

U

Uriah

If I am using microorganisms bennies and mycos ,and small amounts of salt based fertilizer do you believe it will kill.off the Bennies? I've been told i you would have to be using a lot, I supplement flora nova bloom and Kool bloom with nftg line which is organic, I feed the microbes everytime I feed and reinnoculate pretty regularly, I just wanted someone else's opinion if I am killing the microorganisms with the small amounts of mineral based fertilizer

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The greatest limitor here for you would be P I believe. I've used FNB and all the numbers are below 10%, so I believe you'll be ok, especially since you reinoculate regularly. That said, know that you probably aren't getting the mycos you believe you are, they take a while to become established.

Btw, nice necropost! And welcome to the farm. :)

BGonzalez

BGonzalez

If your really serious about growing fully organic and all natural cannabis look into obtaining "True Living Organics 2nd edition" book. You will also learn recipes on how to recycle organic soil and make your own compost, teas and worm bins if you want your own home made wormcastings.

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
I ran a hydro store for years, so I tried as many methods and brands as I could. My organic yields sucked, but the product was good and it was lower maintenance. Now I use a 4-1-5 salt mix and fulvic acid start to finish and I'm breaking personal yield records. No bloom boosters and it flushes out cleanly in a week. I'm never looking back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom