Organic Bloom Bloom Boosters??

• Thread starter GanjaNGains
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

Any one using an Organic Bloom Boosters ? What are they?
It will have your plant producing multiple bloom sites. All over your gal. Some people don't use it because they like having them big colas. You use this and bud will grow everywhere. Up and down the stock crazy.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

It will have your plant producing multiple bloom sites. All over your gal. Some people don't use it because they like having them big colas. You use this and bud will grow everywhere. Up and down the stock crazy.

What type I currently use a synthetic one from blue planet nutrients liquid blue but I would like to have my entire nutrient line organic

Smerb

Smerb

I won't use this.
IMG 7141

I like using the bloom, this creates lots of budsites, too many that are too small. This is my opinion. I may be wrong. There's always someone who knows more. Synthetics and organics, oh my we can talk for days.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

I won't use this.View attachment 709991
I like using the bloom, this creates lots of budsites, too many that are too small. This is my opinion. I may be wrong. There's always someone who knows more. Synthetics and organics, oh my we can talk for days.

Do you trim the bottom buds and leaves(Loli pop) so that the bud site stay on the top colas? I see what your saying that a bloom booster could give to many bud site and spread out the bud mass

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

I have lolipopped. I've probably tried everything except gardening upside down.

So You still prefer to not use bloom booster and feel even with getting rid of small bud site on the plant your better off not using them?

Schkronis

Schkronis

dried banana peels baked in oven, then crushed in the powder - that is for K.
For P - bit of Rock Phosphate or Bat guano.

P

Pamelatibb07

61RMh7auf7L._SY450_.jpg

I am using Rock Solid bloom booster for cannabis. you can use Rock solid for any other plants like fruit, soil or flower plants. This booster powerful and effective for your plants. It is increases the endorsement of water level.

DrPhillippe

DrPhillippe

I use quite a few Organic Based bloom boosters. You REALLY don't need those massive numbers on alot of the bloom boosters out there for example 0-50-30 or 9-45-29 NONE of this is good for you! Actually it's COMPLETELY TOXIC! Try out GH Bio Bud around week 4-6. Or Roots Organic Swell for weeks 1-4. Or Big Bud Organic for weeks 2-6. These are a few of my favorites that I get AWESOME results with!

20171231 121516
20171231 121630
snoplow20

snoplow20

Ive been experimenting with the nectar for the gods line. Which is considered organic by most. Although its not truly 100 percent organic. They even have a disclaimer on their site explaining why. It has to do with a couple of there products that will spoil to quick if a certain non organic preservative is not added. Anyways, ive been using the bloom khaos. Which is there answer to bloom boosters. You foliar through veg with itand 2 weeks into flower. Then you feed it in your water after that. Just started using it so im not sure how well it works yet. But ive heard lots of good stuff about it. Thats why im trying it.

snoplow20

snoplow20

I will say the first time i sprayed with it i got leaf claw. It was my fault. I didnt follow the directions that scott(the owner of nftg) gives on his video. You must up the herc harvest feed when you spray. The second time i followed his directions and the plants looked great.

Top Bottom