Organic Bubba Kush keeps me slaving (and friends!)

• Thread starter phenotyper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
phenotyper

phenotyper

Here are some pictures of my organic bubba kush ladies from about week 3 and entering the end of week 4. This is my smaller 3x3 tent with a 600w placed super close to the tops (6-8"). I usually grow in a much bigger space, but man, this is fun maximizing the light footprint so much.

Grown with pure blend pro, AACTs, nutrient teas, etc. I am happy to give details because I always log extensively, but only if someone has a question. Happy to share the teas I gave at various stages as well.

AND I just popped 4 Emerald Triable Bubba 76s (pre98 BK x 76 Afghani). Will post some pictures when they make it out of their little plugs.

DSC_8363.jpg
DSC_8366.jpg
DSC_8367.jpg
DSC_8369.jpg
DSC_8370.jpg
DSC_8402.jpg

DSC_8404.jpg

Here are some of my autoflowering windowsill short ryders. They got a custom soil mix I made that was supposed to be super soil, but it had a little too much nitrogen, so they got some tea as well. These will be made into ISO oil in about a week.
DSC_84181.jpg
DSC_83911.jpg
DSC_83961.jpg

Aaaand how about some dried nug shots? First two Green Crack, second two Fire OG Kush (I miss this cut and my jar is getting lowwwww :().
DSC_8378.jpg
DSC_8384.jpg
DSC_83761.jpg
DSC_8372.jpg

And this is currently my favorite piece of scientific glass. Sheldon Black 22" tube with shower head diffuser and worked bowl.
DSC_83971.jpg
DSC_8388.jpg

I'll update this when I am not so lazy.:banana1sv6:

T

tipper619sd

well again another beautiful grow pheno. Man i really like how u work and how u log everything. I was wondering if there was a way to come across those emerald triable. I would really like to make a mother of one of those. Keep up the great work pheno and keep killing the game. Peace and happy growing

O

Once

man that bubba is looking great,i'm still trying to figure out how to get her to yield for me

R

RUNBHO

that crack looks delish

Screw the iso wash. BHO is way way way better.

phenotyper

phenotyper

that crack looks delish

Screw the iso wash. BHO is way way way better.

I don't have the outdoor space to do BHO safely, but I do love my ISO quite a bit.

man that bubba is looking great,i'm still trying to figure out how to get her to yield for me

Thanks for the kind words and let me know if I can help!

well again another beautiful grow pheno. Man i really like how u work and how u log everything. I was wondering if there was a way to come across those emerald triable. I would really like to make a mother of one of those. Keep up the great work pheno and keep killing the game. Peace and happy growing

Thanks for stopping by again. I am always down to help out with grow problems, as I told you over PM.

S

StrikeitRich

Sick grow. Nice work Cannot wait to see em in full bloom.

Keep it up.

Peace,
S i R

soopy

soopy

Nice grow man, I do love me some Bubba. Cut or seed on that Bubba? That Green Crack looks tasty, how long did you take her?

Great shots man, I'm pullin' one up. Oh, and Amen to the NO BHO indoor!!I have a couple buddies that had to learn that the hard way.......

K

Kootsman

bubbas are looking good brudda! just cant get enough of that kushy coffee diesely goodness!! that cured medicine looks great too bro!!

O

Once

i've been running bubba with 1 tsp per gallon of maxibloom for 8 weeks then flushing for 2 weeks. any ideas what she likes that i'm not giving her? topped under a 1k in 9 liter hempy buckets.i get about 50 grams dry per plant,thats the best i can do with her so far.

K

Kootsman

i've been running bubba with 1 tsp per gallon of maxibloom for 8 weeks then flushing for 2 weeks. any ideas what she likes that i'm not giving her? topped under a 1k in 9 liter hempy buckets.i get about 50 grams dry per plant,thats the best i can do with her so far.
im not too familiar with maxibloom but my cut done at about 65 days with the whole genral organics line usually only comes in at about 50-60 gs dry as well but that is with no training, maybe you could try some lst or topping?? have you heard of "monster-cropping"?

O

Once

no what is monster cropping? so 50 grams dry is a pretty average yield with her?

phenotyper

phenotyper

Wow, so I made some ISO oil out of those two windowsill short riders, and it is ridiculously strong. I thought, hey, I'll do an oil dab before work because these things won't be that potent. Well, crap. I'm really surprised at how strong it is, actually. I used whole buds from the plant and did about 3 extractions. The final product came out mostly golden, and it was scraped up and put into the over at 170 for 10 minutes. For an autoflowering strain, I am super impressed, despite the crappy plant structure.

And I seriously hope that my bubbas yield more than 50 or 60 grams dry in 3 gallon smart pots. That would feel like a travesty, especially with the number of tops they have right now.

Shit, I am way to stoned for work right now.

phenotyper

phenotyper

Updates incoming! All four of the Bubba 76 seeds that I germinated have popped their cubes and are looking fantastic. The Bubba Kush ladies are entering week six and they are really starting to explode. I have prepared some fungal dominant tea for them and I will take pictures either tonight or tomorrow. So stoked to have these ladies in my stable.

phenotyper

phenotyper

Just entering week six. Noticed a slight mag deficiency on some of them, so I gave them some fulmag. Top dressed with some 1-10 guano and watered through with an ACT. They also got a little hygrozyme, molasses and their only soil dose of nitrozyme.

I am so stoked to try this. They seem to be packing on weight quickly, but I plan on waiting until at least week 9.

DSC_8540.jpg
DSC_8542.jpg
DSC_85431.jpg
DSC_8545.jpg
DSC_85441.jpg

phenotyper

phenotyper

Thanks, they are frosting up a ton with trichomes heavily lining the bigger leaves. I am really excited to see them swell and pack on weight. Hopefully I timed the guano/PK boost appropriately for this strain, it looked like it was time.

For those of you who have grown Bubba, does this look on track?

O

Once

i just finished a run with her and yes,that looks fantastic so far

Top Bottom