Organic Bubba Kush keeps me slaving (and friends!)

• Thread starter phenotyper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
phenotyper

phenotyper

Thanks everyone. I wanted to show how I lollipopped and trimmed out the undergrowth. It's hard for me to defoliate after buds have formed, but I have been tucking leaves and soon I will pull leaves when they are exhausted of their nutrients. I have some major purpling going on with some of them!

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

lookin good brotha
Gotta love the bubba those nugs got some weight on em for real

phenotyper

phenotyper

I'm thinking one more feeding of PBPB, then another of molasses/aloevera/nirvana, then plain water until harvest. Today is day 51, thinking about harvesting around 65, basic on trichomes. Any suggestions? Have not harvested Bubba before, but I am willing to wait, given the insane veg time.

O

Once

most folks take her at 65 to 70 days.my schedule only allows for 63 days so thats when i chop her and she's good to me.taste and buzz.a buddy takes her to 70 and the only real difference imo is a little less flavor and a little more couchlock but thats just my opinion

phenotyper

phenotyper

In week 8 now and they look ridiculously good. Bad news? I think the nitrozyme soil flood that I did made the plants toss some pollen. Looks like I may have some s1s to play with. Not bad considering this is headstash anyhow.

P

Producer

Cool man!
I cant wait to see what the final harvest shots will look like.

phenotyper

phenotyper

Here are a bunch of pictures. Today is day 64, as you can see, a few buds got seeded, but its not quantified yet. Honestly, I think this is freaking awesome. I am going to have some killer bud and a bunch of Bubba s1s to play with for quite a while. I think the Nitrozyme I gave as a root drench in week 5 may have been the culprit. Otherwise these ladies have not experienced stress at all during flower, and there are no detectable light leaks to speak of. Anyhow, enough blabbering, on with the :rasta2:

DSC_8614.jpg
DSC_8612.jpg
DSC_8610.jpg
DSC_8607.jpg
DSC_8605.jpg
DSC_8604.jpg
DSC_8599.jpg
DSC_8600.jpg
DSC_8595.jpg
DSC_8594.jpg
DSC_8591.jpg
DSC_8590.jpg

phenotyper

phenotyper

Also what I'm saying is, I'd be happy to test any fine genetics here on the farm. As you see, they won't go to waste.

phenotyper

phenotyper

Thanks everyone! I cut the leaves as pictured on some of the shots in order to get some light into the canopy. I really don't like to pull leaves after week 3 unless they are more than 50% dead.

TON OF PICTURES ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE! :420:

phenotyper

phenotyper

Thanks for the love Once. Hoped those pictures would draw a larger crowd.

P

Producer

Those are wicked awesome pictures Pheno!
I think you take the best pictures out of any user i've seen on this site to date.
Keep it up bro! So sick! So beautiful!

K

KillaKam

Nice Bubbas! I just popped a few Bubba '76's myself last week and noticed there aren't any grow journals for this strain online. Excited to see how yours turn out.

phenotyper

phenotyper

Today is day 71, and things are purple, frosty, and the ladies look like they are eating themselves exceptionally nicely. I'll post some pics soon. Planning to chop within the weekend.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Great looking Bubba! She's one of my favorites. Absolutely beautiful pictures as well bro. What kind of camera are you using? I'm in the market for one right now. My Sony point and shoot doesn't take very good pics but I try.

The Joker

The Joker

Nice grow! Hope you enjoy your smoke.

With bubba , you can double your yield cutting fans that block bud sites. I can't imagine running her organic. I ran her in hydro and it was like growing in slow motion. Head stash only. Twice the work, 1/2 the yield. I vegged for over 2 months, and yielded 13 oz of bud and an oz of hash with 6 plants in a 4 x 4 space. About 5 months total.

I'm soil now and would not have the patience to grow Bubba organic. Love smoking it but hate growing it.

Cuts get old and need some new life! Just grew from seed for the first time in a long time and it's refreshing.

phenotyper

phenotyper

Day before the chop

Day 75, just before the chop. Wow, plants look killer but definitely a ton of work for a low yielding plant. I cannot wait to give her a try!

All you lurkers, stop by and leave a comment! Thanks for watching everyone!

DSC_86721.jpg
DSC_8671.jpg
DSC_8670.jpg
DSC_8667.jpg
DSC_8664.jpg
DSC_8662.jpg
DSC_8661.jpg
DSC_86601.jpg
DSC_8659.jpg
DSC_8660.jpg
DSC_8658.jpg
DSC_8656.jpg