Organic Bubba Kush keeps me slaving (and friends!)

• Thread starter phenotyper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Looks real good brotha!great job doesnt look like a bad yielder at all for you
let us all know how it go's

You gonna be puffin on some dank real soon :passingjoint:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looks like some fire - gonna get some good colors too

that tacoing might be vapor deficit - hows your humidty?

how long you taking them?

phenotyper

phenotyper

Yeah, humidity was a bit off. I wasn't used to the smaller tent, without a mover. I am chopping them tomorrow. Just noticed a bit of PM in a veg tent and I hit the whole place sans the bubbas with Serenade. Here's hoping I can harvest ASAP.

This is the weird time of year when we occasionally get really warm nights in the bay. My ladies do not like this one bit.

Tomorrow will be day 76.

phenotyper

phenotyper

Chopped and hanging

:harvest:

Harvested all the plants last night. All hanging to try. Probably got at least 2oz per plant, but being my first run with Bubba and organics, under a 600w, I think this is okay. I think one plant was runty and never developed quite as well as the rest. I think it will yield about 10-12oz. I also have a gallon jar filled with sugar leaf and popcorn buds.

But, I tried my scissor hash on the skillet last night, my god, it is pure bubba deliciousness.

Really glad I took the time to grow myself some killer headstash. Sometimes it's fun to do fast finishing high producing strains just to see what I can get, however, it was nice to take a break with the Bubba and really give it some TLC.

I think these would have done better under my 1000w. The Bubbas are so dense that the canopy is ridiculously thick, even after light defoliation. However, that ship has sailed as I am currently rocking 2 600s in two different flowering tents and a 200w 8 bulb t5 in my veg tents.

Next up, Blue Widow. Waiting to be sexed: Brain's damage, 2x Satori, 2x white skunk, Romulan Grapefruit s1, 1x Industrial plant, 3x c13haze.

A

AliasAO

Nice Log out Pheno---

Gotta love those warm bay area nights in the middle of fucking winter. lol

My tent feels the same problems from time to time.

Congrats on another success. enjoy reaping what you sew :)

Looks like some Flame sir.. pure Fire.

Blue widow- Blueberry x White widow?

phenotyper

phenotyper

Alias, yep Blueberry X White Widow from Dinafem seeds. I got it as a freebie seed, but this plant has impressed the hell out of me with its branching structure and ridiculously strong trunk and stems. In fact dinafem seems like a damn good seed company. Just picked up 10 critical jack too. Cannot wait to run them. I am totally becoming a seed whore after I swore off clones for a while.

I just transplanted it into a 5 gallon smart pot with amended soil and she will get flipped as soon as the Bubba is done drying in a few days.

A

AliasAO

Shit im with you.. I picked up my first pack this year and I wont be stopping anytime soon.

Sounds like quite a solid cross-- I used to love me some White widow back in the day day growing up. And the blueberry is never a bad pick or smoke. lol

Where you stay in the bay? Im in the Town-- 510 area

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
missed this till now

Awesome plants Pheno! Really Great photos too.

Keep up the great work!

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
looks like chunky monkeys. great grow, great pics pheno. thanks for sharing.

G

gooey

damn you took those a long time, looking funky let us know how it smokes peace

phenotyper

phenotyper

I love the smoke. Approaching a one month cure and all I taste is hashy coffee, amzing flavor and a super relaxing high. I stave off trying all the prime buds by smoking popcorn and my qwiso hash oil. The true test is coming up.

kinger

kinger

Lovely thread,your bubba looks amazing. I love bubba kush ,sleepy time meds .

Top Bottom