Organic Dank Show.....

• Thread starter kushluvr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushluvr

kushluvr

multiple plants per pot.....i use my own made super soil....i feed water n molasses for 17 weeks!!!

Biker OG..
White S1,
OG Kush,
Blue Dream,
Chem Valley Kush,
and more to come!!

week 4 starts tomorrow!

thanks for lookin and enjoy!

Organic dank show
Organic dank show 2
Organic dank show 3
Organic dank show 4
Organic dank show 5
Organic dank show 6
Organic dank show 7
Organic dank show 8
Organic dank show 9
Organic dank show 10
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
beautiful girls. the finished compost @ connisseurorganics looks kick ass too

symbiote420

symbiote420

Nice pics kush! I'm all organics all day myself bro, I'll give some a try I've been admiring your grows! Thanks for the White advo you gave me to bro, it really helped. Hope the business takes off and has continued success, peace.

kushluvr

kushluvr

Thx symbiote, glad things are workin out for ya! Thx for the support too! I'm gonna let the plants do all the advertising foe me!!! Hahaha!!!

Hit me up anytime bro! I'll send ya some soil!! Just pay the shipping and I'll send ya a tester and instructions!!

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

awwwww yeahh boi gunnna be some flameeee up in thurrr gunna have to trow some of these on > :cool:

kushluvr

kushluvr

What MB....glad u made it!!! The next 2 shows should be off the hook!!! Im pumped, got the soil really dialed in this run...and even better on the next so far!!! Hold on!!!

kushluvr

kushluvr

Super stoked nMeeks is on his way over to chill and smoke!!!! Glad you can make it buddy!!

kushluvr

kushluvr

Other flavors in the room are...........

Wifi OG...2 diff phenos!
Kosher Kush
Ogre Kush-clone only cut
Lemon Skunk......

........Pics coming soon! thanks!

Pavka_Trevichka

Pavka_Trevichka

man that Ogre Kush KC is bomb can't wait to see it fully mature and of course the other ladies too ! Keep it real bro :)

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
It was more than awesome getting to chill and blaze with you today homie! You are a solid dude, and like I said earlier, I truly cannot thank you enough for your generosity! I can't wait to get back up here again and see those plants kicking ass and taking names! You will always be welcome at my pad!

-Meeks :D

kushluvr

kushluvr

It was more than awesome getting to chill and blaze with you today homie! You are a solid dude, and like I said earlier, I truly cannot thank you enough for your generosity! I can't wait to get back up here again and see those plants kicking ass and taking names! You will always be welcome at my pad!

-Meeks :D

absolutely bro...........i had a blast chillen.....thank you!!

the same goes for you, your welcome over anytime brothaman! next time will be some OG heaven!!! yeah boooy!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom