Organic Fire Aliens

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Str8Dank

Str8Dank

looking great! i saw you're running Roots Organic soil but i didnt see a list of what you are supplementing the soil with. so what's your feeding program?

waayne

waayne

beautiful!!! now for some boobie shots!!! lol
That's next bro!;)
looking great! i saw you're running Roots Organic soil but i didnt see a list of what you are supplementing the soil with. so what's your feeding program?
I use a little Age Old to feed with and always lot's of soil bene's !
I add dolomite lime and perlite....sometimes a little seabird guano for the food hog's....:rasta2:

D

dican01

5 gold stars waayne. i have heard good things about age old but never see them around my parts. are they a CO thing? even done some research and could never find any distributors.

waayne

waayne

5 gold stars waayne. i have heard good things about age old but never see them around my parts. are they a CO thing? even done some research and could never find any distributors.
Here's their phone# 800-255-4906 or
www.ageoldorganics.com
I've used this food for a decade with nothing but good results!

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

looking good brother. that age old is nice stuff. killing it with the fire aliens.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Age Old rules! Their Dry Fruit (2-10-20) is awesome for bloom soil, and perfect too for nitrogen-sensitive sativas. I use it for Medic's Rocket Gal her entire life, with great results.

waayne

waayne

Age Old rules! Their Dry Fruit (2-10-20) is awesome for bloom soil, and perfect too for nitrogen-sensitive sativas. I use it for Medic's Rocket Gal her entire life, with great results.
Thank's for the info on the Dry Fruit bro!!!!
:passingjoint:
That's a killer tip for touchy Sativa's!

fractal

fractal

Really looking to be great yielders, for such a heady hybrid. Frost and weight too I couldn't find anything to knock it if I tried A+ nice !

Thanks for the Age Old Organics product tip I like their grow and bloom nutes, inexpensive but works great.

waayne

waayne

Update

Thanks man!;)
Really looking to be great yielders, for such a heady hybrid. Frost and weight too I couldn't find anything to knock it if I tried A+ nice !

Thanks for the Age Old Organics product tip I like their grow and bloom nutes, inexpensive but works great.
fractal these do look like good yielders>>>nice vigor as well!!!
Yeah man I do like the Age Old!:rock
damm dawg those are real beauties you got there
Yeah bro OGRaskal did a fine job on these!
Here's a few pics at 50 day's.....
The first is pheno #5 and then #7,#2 and last is #4
IMG_11091.JPG
IMG_11171.JPG
IMG_1122.JPG
IMG_1068.JPG

:rasta2:

O

OZUT

:confused0054::confused0054::confused0054::confused0054:

That's a sweet grow bro

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice waayne that 3rd pic looks alot like the obs pic. lol i know i keep saying that might not even be the same plant i picked before but it reminds of it.

D

DrGreenGenes

Dude....pheno#2 makes me wonder how it became this kinda party!!??? Because if I knew it was gona be THIS kinda pawty...., I'da stuck my D$ck!!in the mashed potatoes!!! Son, this is one WINNING strain with some WORLD CLASS phenos..... I just had to change my pants.... shit.

winta

winta

wowzers good buddy those babies look sick! i think your gonna have another alien super skunk problem (dammit which one do i keep!!! :joint: LMAO)

waayne

waayne

Looks like it will be some killer kushiness there bro!
You know it man,it's Kush Heaven!
nice waayne that 3rd pic looks alot like the obs pic. lol i know i keep saying that might not even be the same plant i picked before but it reminds of it.
It remind's me of obs as well and yeah you keep pickin the same pheno bro!;)
Dude....pheno#2 makes me wonder how it became this kinda party!!??? Because if I knew it was gona be THIS kinda pawty...., I'da stuck my D$ck!!in the mashed potatoes!!! Son, this is one WINNING strain with some WORLD CLASS phenos..... I just had to change my pants.... shit.
Doc this may be one one the best pack's of seed I've ever planted!I still have another pack that I'm gonna pop and look for a male......
wowzers good buddy those babies look sick! i think your gonna have another alien super skunk problem (dammit which one do i keep!!! :joint: LMAO)
Yeah me too brotha!That'll be a good problem to have!:very_first_smiley:

southstreets

southstreets

all i gotta say is WOW brotha!!! lol.. beam me up scotty!!!

Illmind

Illmind

Amazing, you getting ready to flush them? I think 7 looks like obs' if that's he one you are refering too. Yah ogr did kill these as usual. As did you waayne ;)

Top Bottom