organic homemadewayto kill and handle spidermites and pests but spider mites for sure

• Thread starter sliknuts89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sliknuts89

ok so ive tried alot and have never fully got rid of my mites i hate em, but getin ridding them can be as easy as going to your local food market or farmers market! Buy a pound or moreof habeneras depending of how much of this death solution you want to make. I use five peppers at a time chopped finely and dont forget to chop as many seeds as possile to get the essential juices needed. Add a pint of water to a sauce pan and let simmer not boil as boiling destroys the essential proteins needed for the hottest death solution possible' let simer for 20 minutes oruntill you can put your head over the pan until your eyes burn then you know itis done. Next pour contents through a fine mesh strainer make sure you only get theliquid in the bowl and dont e afraid to strain again till iits nohing but hot habenera liquid. finally put into a room temp bowl and let cool. when it fially is cool add it to your spray bottle put on a mask and get to spraying it will work first time, but you should stay diligent and spray every coupleof dAYS to get rid of eggs and any stanglers diligence is the key. Spray plants top to bottom, equiptment, and soil. just remember habeneras are rediclously hott and all steps you should wear gloves and when spraying wear a mask and shut off all fans. This is a small recipe so do not be afraid to add up a bigger recipe shit I do the math for a pound at once, but you guys are smart do the math. any questions ask, but this kills these bastards by going thru their pours and basically melting the fuckers inside out and your plants will love the stuff and its 100percent organic why i love it. well it is fuckin late farmers and im gunna pass out any questions or anything at all let this farmer know......really would like to hear your farmers input and your ways of dealing with these fuckers''''

peace and love to all but the bugs destroying our plants let them have it peace

true grit

true grit

Never heard that one, nice info tho. Do you dilute it at all or just straight as is?

S

sliknuts89

but do like a pound of habs at a time with a pint of water per 5 habeneras... it was to little and choking me jus to make a pint to 2 at a time and coooking it bothered my dogs so i do itt by the pound in a pot. cus i dont have a big enough sauce pan to hold all the water. When I do it in large amounts in a big pot i bring it to a boil to get all the water at a good temp for about a half minn to a full minute next b'ring it down to a simmer only when cooking large amounts of this stuff bring it to a boil for max a minute which i find much easier plus larger amounts save time and money. last night i simmered it for about fourty minutes but go by the water and when it changes colors to a off greennish color, and i dab my finger in and wait till it's at its spiciest dont do if you cant handle hott food! you gotta kinda wing it cus there are to many differet recipes out therebthat are alike but totally diferent some people add soap,tobaco, hot sauce, and all kinds of shit do to not getting it right or not having a goodsource of habeneras in there area i have tried alot and when done right this is a guarentee first time kill. i believe this is a native american remody and they where one with moter nature so i trust there organic recipe over the garbage peoople sell you that dont work or are harmful to your plants and animals..........you can store this stuff in the freezer if you do enough and defrost it naturally and let it hit room temp and get back to spraing this death juice it goes through there pores and melts them from inside oout pretty grousom but they are a plague that if not killed can ruiin your hard work and plants.. i spray everything down with this except electronic equiptment lol you should also invest in hepa filters cus they love getting around through the moving air brining them to plaes they can't reach so they use airflow to thereadvantage bastards.. please wear masks and shut off alll fans and filters you do not wanna get this is yor eyes i also wear gloves going from the bottom of leafs to the top and do it every couple of days when you see a problem cus they might look gone and done w but there are always straglers or un hit eggs that later hatch. dillegenc is key with these bastards and whn done right your hardwork will pay off imagine how this suff bothersou just to breathe in then imagine it on a creature scaled down to there proportion then you'll trust me that it's a guareteed first shot kill. this stuf is no joke wen done right and be care full cus though the effects arent permanent they are crazy fucked up so do it right and use with caution farmers.. as you can tell i have many learnin disabilities so its hard to explain this stuff mabe as good as some of the other farmers but trust i know what i am talking about if you have any problems understanding please just let me know and ill try n break it down in a way easier for you to understand. ok guys thanks so much for taking a interest and hope to hear from more farmer or you farmers again soon thanks

'

Reactions: km1
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What if I just put on a respirator and shot my pepper spray at the little bitches? I found them ALL OVER my green beans last week, and the week before the beans were clean I tell you, they were clean!

Your story reminds me of the time I had this really bright idea. I had been watching these Indian cooking shows and they all roasted/toasted their spices before using them. So I wanted to make a spicy dish with cayenne pepper, and I thought, "Hey! I should toast it in the cast iron skillet before I use it!"

Now, you've gotta remember we were in a tiny shoebox-shaped apartment, with ONE window on each end, no kitchen ventilation because they were built around the 1930s, before building code required kitchen ventilation. (Uptown Whittier, if anyone knows the area, hit hard by the Whittier Narrows quake not long after this incident.)

So I get to toasting the cayenne, and for a few minutes it's nothing. Then all of a sudden it was like my whole head was immersed in fiery PAIN. And we couldn't BREATH! And then our heads started LEAKING! We were driven out, choking on the fumes, and then I realized that SOMEONE had to go back in and turn off the fucking stove! That someone had to be me, because I was the one who made the trouble.

Twas truly fucked, so.. I don't think I'll be cooking habaneros to control spider mites, when other things that smell a lot better work just as well. ;)
(Plant essential oils, extracts, isopropyl alcohol applied every 3 days, JMS Stylet oil applied in same manner, etc, etc, etc.)

But your story was fun to read because it brought back memories. :)

S

sliknuts89

i soprophly alcohol does work ive tied but they come back do you spra at full srength cus i been trying it with 3 to 1 ratio of 3 water1 alcohol your infowould be helpful?! and i know what you mea but it doesnt burn your throat if done rigt i promise i live wiuth three dogsand i wouldnt harmtthere sensitive noses. honestly bro i open a window and door to ease them and i think its different cus is not burning bbut i feel your consers man the only time you get a sligt burn is when you transfer it into the bowl and the steam hits you in tthe face and istwo seconds ten itcools quick with no steam at all if you use gloves and a mask you wot have anything like hat bad experience. but buddy dont get me wrog if not handed wit care by not taking simole percautions like gloves and wearing a ask whn sprayin you wont dealwith that.and sorry but are you talking about real pepper spray i have no idea about that but you would need a shit lot i would look into it. lol and i dot know the effect it will have on your plants i do know it would prob do the same effect on the mites if it burns other places then your eyes. 'i grow ghost peppers and they shit on habs with raw heat so i wont usee them cause the pain that might be caused to self so i know for a fact when done right you would have no problem like that incident during the earthquake! my friend i would like to kow your deal with the alchhol im deeply into your info and would like to know more cus that's another method i use and it works but they come back and mabe its to little a ratio im using, but i love how quick it dries man it def is a great method just worried about harmful effects it could have on my plants so please shed lght and give meall the info ttghat has worked for you seamaiden. give the habs a chance its a total different situation that dirrectly burning cayenne in a toaster and the smmoke lol i promise mostly all the hot stuff goes into the liquid so you have to be extra careful handeling it aka th liquid, but it is totaly different i promise you man if it was like that i wouldnt mess with it or recomend it myself promise you farmero farmer.

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Have tried this myself and it does work,I'm growing several varieties of Superhot chili's,most are much hotter than a habanero and the fumes can be pretty rough,Much rougher especially for those not used to using hot peppers

S

sliknuts89

smokey are you growing ghost peppers im doing a round and got a beautiful stock plant thinking abou using them for death juice, but i find them hotter than habneras to the touch and and longer heat thats alittle stronger could be my particular plant you recomened any other types of peppers you enoy growing on this heat level and beyond? i am thinking of making some ghost juice sooon but i dont wanna waste them i lov that stovk i have!!!!!

ttystikk

ttystikk

Doesn't surprise me that this works; the original reason peppers are hot in the first place is to keep pests away. It does sound like a recipe fraught with dangers, though! I say that, knowing how much I love to eat food hot enough to keep all my friends away...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Looks great on paper, and then you see ants and stuff eating up your hot peppers. It happens, they don't deter all pests.

Slik, I'm having a hell of a time reading your post. Would it be possible to use some paragraph breaks? I'll answer what I can pull out, but I seriously need a new eyeglass prescription and right now I've gotta hold my head a certain way so I can use the bifocals, it gets old and I'm stiff.

You're using the isopropyl at far too low a strength. Start at a 1:1 (50/50) ratio if you're using 91% isopropyl. Go with a 2:1 iso:water if you're using 70%. Be absolutely certain you're achieving two things when you make the applications:
* THOROUGH saturation of the undersides of the leaves and all areas where you see mites and/or eggs and/or poop.
* Apply EVERY 3 DAYS. It must be your religion for 1-2 weeks. The goal here is to interrupt the breeding cycle, and when it's warm and dry enough those eggs are hatching every three days on average.

This is the same application mantra for using such plant essential oils as rosemary, peppermint, clove, cilantro/coriander, lavender... now I'm forgetting some of the others. You can also get yourself a few of these plant essential oils from your local health or natural food shop, then add about 5 drops of each per gallon, and apply like the rubbing alcohol.

The great thing about these control methods is that the mites never develop resistance. The bad thing is that you have to be both thorough and diligent for a little while to achieve total control. The good thing is that none of these products will make YOU sick.

S

sliknuts89

Thanks and I appologize I am bad with writing wasn't good in school and now iam getting older it fucking sucks. I need to take a class or something cus I have a real hard time writig things out right but thanks for the info and from now on it makes sense to use paragaph breaks for te reader cus like my writing problems you have eye problems everyone got problems lol. I'm learning things everyday so i genually thank you for this insight, info, and help.

Man i was usig 70% at a 3 to 1 ratio no wonder they come back slowly I am prob missing alot or just making a small dent. It is alot easier to do this alcohol method than cooking up the habeneras over and over and dealing with the little pains involved although extremely effective i find the alchohol has worked extremely well I was just afraid to go pure alcohol. Now it is gunna be fun to see where this goes especially when i got good results with the 3to 1 ratio.

can't wait to reportwith the results and comparisson to the habenera death juice

S

sliknuts89

another problem with this writing is my new bluetooth keyboard sucks first paragraph should have 4 sentences but instead all the periods have been left out. you really have to type hard as shhit man so if you have an ipad invest in a good bluetooth keypad cus the one i have the keys need pressure like a fricken type writter. otherwise nothing comes out rite it looks like a hospotch of of fucked up words and sentences lacking periods.

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

I'm growing Bhut Jolokia's "aka" the Ghost pepper as well as several other super hot varieties including 7 pots,Trinidad Scorpions,Morouga's and a few others on top of that . I like to use the hottest I have and it only takes a few. I dilute it and mix it w/neem oil and soap,just started doing this myself so can't say I have any exact measurements down,mostly just eyeball it.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ahh... bluetooth equipment issues, I've had them. In fact, I've stopped using my Tablet for most all browsing due to a few issues, some associated with the bluetooth keyboard, others associated I think with the fact that the ASUS isn't updating the Android OS.

My dad has a gift with growing these difficult peppers. He's also growing something delicious called a rocoto. It's a Peruvian perennial pepper, and it's the only pepper in the world with BLACK seeds. It's got some heat but it's also quite delicious.

Any of you pepper-lovers have hookbills (parrots)? Those birds go nucking FUTS for peppers. Just apeshit.

NewEngland

NewEngland

I had success keeping pests away with only habanero juice - but, agree that its a steep learning curve. first two times I was coughing for days and probably took a year off my life breathing it, but it is organic, im reducing my footprint and am keeping the bugs away without issue at a low cost ( cycled with Neem oil every third day). the learning curve continues. thanks all for your valuable contributions

F

Fxrjoe

ok so ive tried alot and have never fully got rid of my mites i hate em, but getin ridding them can be as easy as going to your local food market or farmers market! Buy a pound or moreof habeneras depending of how much of this death solution you want to make. I use five peppers at a time chopped finely and dont forget to chop as many seeds as possile to get the essential juices needed. Add a pint of water to a sauce pan and let simmer not boil as boiling destroys the essential proteins needed for the hottest death solution possible' let simer for 20 minutes oruntill you can put your head over the pan until your eyes burn then you know itis done. Next pour contents through a fine mesh strainer make sure you only get theliquid in the bowl and dont e afraid to strain again till iits nohing but hot habenera liquid. finally put into a room temp bowl and let cool. when it fially is cool add it to your spray bottle put on a mask and get to spraying it will work first time, but you should stay diligent and spray every coupleof dAYS to get rid of eggs and any stanglers diligence is the key. Spray plants top to bottom, equiptment, and soil. just remember habeneras are rediclously hott and all steps you should wear gloves and when spraying wear a mask and shut off all fans. This is a small recipe so do not be afraid to add up a bigger recipe shit I do the math for a pound at once, but you guys are smart do the math. any questions ask, but this kills these bastards by going thru their pours and basically melting the fuckers inside out and your plants will love the stuff and its 100percent organic why i love it. well it is fuckin late farmers and im gunna pass out any questions or anything at all let this farmer know......really would like to hear your farmers input and your ways of dealing with these fuckers''''

peace and love to all but the bugs destroying our plants let them have it peace
I am going to try and use the garlic, hot sauce and cayenne pepper. I have black berry bushes around half of my plants. I have not been broken in to since I started training then. Unfortunately I didn't think to spray them for mites, mold ext.. so far hot peppers are one of the most popular ingredients in every recipe I have found. I was told to use a diluted alcohol and that was a huge mistake.. just wanted to throw that out there so no one will make the same mistakes that I have. Love legally growing!! So much nicer than being a criminal. Grow them big grow all year!!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I am going to try and use the garlic, hot sauce and cayenne pepper. I have black berry bushes around half of my plants. I have not been broken in to since I started training then. Unfortunately I didn't think to spray them for mites, mold ext.. so far hot peppers are one of the most popular ingredients in every recipe I have found. I was told to use a diluted alcohol and that was a huge mistake.. just wanted to throw that out there so no one will make the same mistakes that I have. Love legally growing!! So much nicer than being a criminal. Grow them big grow all year!!
Just my opinion but back in the last century before the internet and every item could be at your door tomorrow I tried this or a very similar recipe and it didn't work, I'm 0-2 vs. mites using this type concoction :/

May God forbid but if I ever have to deal with these little MF'ers again I'm buying not one but the two most powerful chemicals I can find and I'm going to use them exactly as directed

Top Bottom