A

A1NUTRIENTS

We ave 2 lines, Synthetic and Organic, The organic Grow/Bloom is in final Blending/Testing, Should have samples in about 30 days, We wont release a product without full testing. We have Synthetic Cal/Mag but were finalizing our organic Cal/Mag, Our Super Soil is full organic. We have a Vitamin B product called "Aunt Betty's Vita Tonic" that we will be releasing as well as a Potassium Silicate, Powder Bloom Booster, Ph Down/Up as well.

It would be pretty cool if you fella's had a website or in the future have one up & running... I know alot of us want to get our hands on your product. Thanks for making things possible GoD and A1 crew :rock

We ave 2 lines, Synthetic and Organic, The organic Grow/Bloom is in final Blending/Testing, Should have samples in about 30 days, We wont release a product without full testing. We have Synthetic Cal/Mag but were finalizing our organic Cal/Mag, Our Super Soil is full organic. We have a Vitamin B product called "Aunt Betty's Vita Tonic" that we will be releasing as well as a Potassium Silicate, Powder Bloom Booster, Ph Down/Up as well.
oooppps my bad, i hadnt seen anything about the synthetic line yet.

A

A1NUTRIENTS

Website is being worked on, I'm gonna have the A1 products page and same order info up by Monday. We're still dealing with the state. The fact that we can get samples out is huge and at a huge savings from the cost that willbe when there on the shelfs. There's only so many of me, lol!!!!!!!!

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
Is the super soil going to be sold in 1 or 1.5 cubic ft bags, and do you have a price?
Thanks

A

A1NUTRIENTS

1.5 cubic ft bags. Pallets of 60 bags, or Super Sacks.

Emails will go live tonight.

email:
[email protected]
and use the code word I pm you to get sample pricing and information.

A1. I dont have pm priveliges yet but am ready to purchase samples of your products. Would you send me a pm with the info i need to add to me email to you guys tonight. Thanks

A

A1NUTRIENTS

A1. I dont have pm priveliges yet but am ready to purchase samples of your products. Would you send me a pm with the info i need to add to me email to you guys tonight. Thanks
Yes Sir!!!! pm sent!

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out