Organic mix for plants?

• Thread starter blowin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blowin

well i am not able to buy vegetative growth serum for my ladies yet...low budget so

i asked my g-ma. and she told me that fruits and vegetables have some good vitamins in them. so my ? is is it good to shred these items up with some water let them sit for a day or two and lay it on top of my girls' soil?????

orange,apple-peels

spinach

broccoli

carrot

lettuce

and im out of this but

blueberrys or grapes????

C

chickenn

sounds like a recipe for disaster.

serious dude.

you gonna put rotting fruit in your pots ? :sign0065:

K

Kalcu

These are all GREAT THINGS to put in your compost pile or your worm bin, which reminds me I need a worm bin among many other things.

Dubwobble

In "NICE DREAMS", Chong recommends pissing in your pot plants.

Top it off with your rotting fruit and vegetables and you've got yourself a perfect vegetative formula... NOT !

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

blowin: I grow and use comfrey. Look into getting your hands on some. It works great for vegging your plants & grows like freakin' crazy....

"Researchers in British Columbia analyzed the NPK (nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium) ratio of comfrey leaves by air-drying them and analyzing the powdered leaf tissues. They found that the leaves have an impressive proportion of 1.8-0.5-5.3."

UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

Dude, I wouldnt muck around with that kind of stuff unless you are composting it correctly in a worm farm. And that is gonna take a while. A small bottle of cheap veg nutes? Surely you can get your hands on a few dollars? If you cant afford that then maybe you should wait!

Top Bottom