Organic No-Till Living Soil Pheno Hunt

• Thread starter Winter323
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Winter323

Winter323

Starting off with Dosi Pie (dosidos x velvet pie) by powered by Diesel. Huge stretcher of a plant, kinda reminds me of a more frosty/ purple version of the 88 fort collins bubblegum.
Organic no till living soil pheno hunt

Next we have a couple Platinum Dosi (Platinum x Dosidos) Phenos that are almost white, shout to In House for their beautiful hermed out work =X The phenos range from grape jolley rancher/ more purple to these whiter/purple phenos to some that didnt turn purple at all. The whiter ones have kind of a creamy smell while the

Organic no till living soil pheno hunt 2

Organic no till living soil pheno hunt 3

One of the white Platinum Dosi phenos in a 60 gallon smart is probably the most impressive/ biggest yielder of the room, u can see the stock is about as thick as that neem honey jar lol about 3-4".
Organic no till living soil pheno hunt 5

But the most beautiful plant in the room goes to this all purple Girl Scout Animal cut which has the most delicious/skunky odor out of any GSCs I have seen, kinda of like wedding cake x 2 skunkiness, which is the beautiful purple/red one on the right...
Organic no till living soil pheno hunt 6

Forgive my messiness lol a combination of remodeling and slowly harvesting for maximum purple.

Organic no till living soil pheno hunt 4
Reactions: Ina
Ina

Ina

Yeah,it is ... a little bit messy:)It could cause problems with diseases and bugs.It is "no till",not "no clean"hahaha kindding:D it is a big room,i guess it is not easy.But nice plants!

Winter323

Winter323

Yeah,it is ... a little bit messy:)It could cause problems with diseases and bugs.It is "no till",not "no clean"hahaha kindding:D it is a big room,i guess it is not easy.But nice plants!
True and that fact that I chose not to take 30 mins to clean up before taking pics shows my level of harvesting/ blunt smoking. IMO u really shouldnt have bug problems if you are doing living soil with the right kind of bugs, but I suppose an emergency could come up, but this crop is no salts and no pesticides aside from essential oils which don't really count imo. Plus this room should have been flowered 2 months earlier so they were just overgrown monsters and the room has never gotten fully cleaned lol plus I still need to hook up the light movers so that my vertical bulbs will be constantly moving up and down, which is important for vertical bulbs this time of year but I wanted to see how they would do on a run with the 860w CMH bulbs without the movers.

Actually a few plants I tested with Kyle Kushmans Veganix Line (which uses some salts and is said to be 95% organic) but most plants were living soil fruit pulp + some organic bottled nutes which I am of course trying to get away from. But in general my plants taste better than anything you will find in the dispensary fresh off the plant with no drying which is one of the nice things about organics...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ina
Winter323

Winter323

Now as far as taste, I do think I overdid the organic flavorings with this one and I question if no-till really can give the best flavor seeing as how things like the mulch layerr, bug poops, worms, compost and all that are affecting the taste, in particular I think I did foliars a little too late on this run and the first one just starting curing has a bit of a maple syrup taste to it, but I think after a cure of a couple weeks should subside but I will say not every strain is going to benefit from heavy fruit pulp, like skunky strains for example.

Top Bottom