Organic P Dawg, Nigerian T Haze, Pineapple Hashplant, Secret Recipe, and Star Berry Indica

• Thread starter Organicyumyum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
genepool

genepool

Hi OYY, damn that is some list u have flowering! All the best with them especially red headed strangers and that p dawg.

O

Organicyumyum

Nice line up. Should be a killer run. That WHP is really good. You are gonna like it.

i can already tell. when I snap the stems they reek like watermelon like you were saying. Im pretty damn hype on that one. They are looking about as frosty as the GSC and they are both on the same day, so Im expecting good things.

T

tomoe_nage

How is that Goji OG doing? I have yet to break into my pack of Goji, so some info on what to look forward to would be awesome.

O

Organicyumyum

Nice line up. Should be a killer run. That WHP is really good. You are gonna like it.

wow man, this WHP absolutely reeks. This is gonna be so f-ing bomb man, thanks so much! so frosty, you found a killer. Im only on week 3 and this thing is frostier than the cookies so far.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
yeah she gets fat and gets a nice purple hue also. She was very different from all the other phenos. 60 days.

O

Organicyumyum

Guava13 from Top Dawg via Cap
Photo 21

Red Headed Stranger (Williams Wonder x Tom Hill's Haze) from New House Seeds (keeper that I didn't keep)
Photo 22

Red Headed Stranger Pheno 2
Photo 24

PDawg from Top Dawg via True Grit (thanks homie!)
Photo 25

Red Headed Stranger (another keeper I didnt keep) btw, New House killed it with this cross!
Photo 26

White HP BX from Top Dawg via Cap
Photo 27

Girl Scout Cookies Forum Cut
Photo432

soserthc1

soserthc1

They all look stellar OYY good to have friends with elite gear..... nice work bro.......peace SoSer

T

tipper619sd

Guava13 from Top Dawg via Cap
View attachment 303052

Red Headed Stranger (Williams Wonder x Tom Hill's Haze) from New House Seeds (keeper that I didn't keep)
View attachment 303053

Red Headed Stranger Pheno 2
View attachment 303054

PDawg from Top Dawg via True Grit (thanks homie!)
View attachment 303055

Red Headed Stranger (another keeper I didnt keep) btw, New House killed it with this cross!
View attachment 303057

White HP BX from Top Dawg via Cap
View attachment 303058

Girl Scout Cookies Forum Cut
View attachment 303059

Damn thos look great and the last two are epic !!

O

Organicyumyum

Yum yum! Looking bomb and i bet tastes amazing. Great work buddy.

thanks bro.....Im so upset I didnt keep the first pheno of Red Headed Stranger. I just smoked an early morning bomber and it is so good!!!!! This is true connoisseur weed. Now all of my other cuts are unappealing to me, lol. A true amazing haze like this one is the best weed in the world. I'm gonna definitely now have to get a pack of Tom Hill's Haze so I can find that real deal. Hadn't smoked any in so long I forgot what I was missing. Once again, New House killed it just as I thought they were going to. Thanks so much to the homey Motiv for helping me get my hands on them.

true grit

true grit

Howd the RHS's smoke for ya? Super hazy kinda flavor and high? How that one Pdawg do for ya? Stinky bitch?

O

Organicyumyum

Howd the RHS's smoke for ya? Super hazy kinda flavor and high? How that one Pdawg do for ya? Stinky bitch?

Pdawg reeks, but its not quite dry yet so I havent smoked it. Ive only smoked the first RHS (the best one it seems) and it is amazing! Very hazy, the Tom Hill's Haze came through strong in the cross. I only kept one pheno, but Im gonna pop another pack of them cause this is one of my new favorites. I love haze and there is none of it around out here in Cali. True connoisseur herb.

O

Organicyumyum

update: the third pheno of red headed stranger ended up being the best. Amazing haze smells coming through, and super potent! its got a nice clear functional daytime high, but dont be fooled, this one is potent! Thank You New House for bringing amazing genetics and hard work to the breeding game! These guys kick ass!

619ster

619ster

I've been enjoying the sativas lately my damn self. OG is and will always be great, but gets old. Cookies ain't really my thing, but it changes things up flavor-wise. Nice to hear reports on good non-Kush/Chem strains. So the Starberry Indica never made it in the lineup?

Top Bottom