Organic Soil Mixes For CRAFT CANNABIS ONLY

• Thread starter RyanKeithMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RyanKeithMo

RyanKeithMo

So Ive been networking with a bunch of commercial growers on instagram and Ive been asking these guys their Soil preferances Of Course Everyone is different with how they grow but this brand is known for Connoisseur Craft Cannabis and this brand is known as "Top Shelf Cultivation"... (Yes the 60$ Eighths in the shop) Well anyways his soil preferance is Fox Farms Ocean Forest & Light Warrior & Perlite Mix..Now has anyone used this particular Growing Media and if so can you post pictures of "RootBalls" and plant quality.. Thank you.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Just search for Moonshineman's soil mix. It's pretty much that with some FF dry nutes mixed in. People have been using that since the days of overgrow. All the soil in the world isn't going to make a bad grower good......

RyanKeithMo

RyanKeithMo

Just search for Moonshineman's soil mix. It's pretty much that with some FF dry nutes mixed in. People have been using that since the days of overgrow. All the soil in the world isn't going to make a bad grower good......
Yes I looked it up it was exactly what i was looking for.Thank you for that...

quirk

quirk

I've been using that mix growing autoflower strains since Christ was a Corporal, but amend the mix with an organic granular fertilizer. Here's a pic of root ball and quality. Auto BlueBerry Domina.

DSCN3038 2
DSCN3059 2
RyanKeithMo

RyanKeithMo

I've been using that mix growing autoflower strains since Christ was a Corporal, but amend the mix with an organic granular fertilizer. Here's a pic of root ball and quality. Auto BlueBerry Domina.
Wow That looks awesome !

Top Bottom