Organicare Nutrient regiment Question

• Thread starter milleniumgrenad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

milleniumgrenad

Hey guys, got a nutrient question that hopefully can be clarified...

I have been planning this upcoming grow for a while now, and I'm thinking I'm going to go with Botanicare's Organicare line of granular pure, with seaplex, calplex, and humega as supplements. I've also heard good things about botanicare's "liquid karma" and am interested in using that as well...

just a couple of questions...
When starting a nutrient regiment do you want to start one type of nutrient at a time? (I know it's good to start of with 1/4 strength...but when it's time to fertilize is it ok to mix all those supplements into the water in one watering, or should it be a slow adding process?) ...

And any feedback on the Organicare line would be awesome, it's looking like good stuff, and it should be easy staying (soil, nutes, supplements) in the product line for a easy feeding schedule.

thanks for the help, and happy gardening!

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
You want to add your fertilizer first, mix well. Then add your supplements, one at a time mixing thoroughly in between each. Then ph your water.

capegrower

capegrower

I havent tried the organicare line but I love the pure blend pro line along with liquid karma. Pro mix soil, pbp decent water...cant go wrong.

T

Thundurkel

I'm using the Organicare line the whole system Grow Bloom Boost Seaplex Humega Huvega and Calplex and boy do my girls LOVE it!!! Unfortunately I've found out that PBP is more organic than the Organicare Grow Bloom and Boost which is kinda lame so I'm going to try out PBP with the OMRI listed supplements and see how it goes...

Top Bottom